I've delete most of my apps, but I only have 11.5 mb of application storage left. I plug my phone in and it tells me i have 170mb of application storage left on my desktop manager but I never get anything more than 19.5mb at times.
    09-21-10 01:26 PM
    what exactly is the # under file free on the status screen?
    AFTER a battery pull
    09-21-10 01:30 PM
    Seems like you're storing photos in device memory. That can be the only cause. Same for voice notes and ringtones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 09:53 PM
    I have been a long time BB user, and am accustomed to memory leaks. The difference now is my 9700 slowly (over the course of a few months) has dropped its memory to 22 mb.

This does not improve after battery pulls. i have no pictures, 3rd party ringtones, or videos in the device memory. I only have a few apps (google mobile, pandora, dropbox, facebook, appworld, twitter, tether).

Any suggestions?
    09-22-10 01:46 PM
    I have been a long time BB user, and am accustomed to memory leaks. The difference now is my 9700 slowly (over the course of a few months) has dropped its memory to 22 mb.

This does not improve after battery pulls. i have no pictures, 3rd party ringtones, or videos in the device memory. I only have a few apps (google mobile, pandora, dropbox, facebook, appworld, twitter, tether).

Any suggestions?
    Might want to try deleting unneeded emails, mms, and sms. They can take up a hefty amount of memory if not deleted for a while.
    09-22-10 01:53 PM
    yeah, i half-tried that, but i didn't notice a change in memory. are email attachments stored on the phone if you click "open" instead of "download attachment"?

if so, is there a way to delete them?
    09-22-10 03:17 PM
    yeah, i half-tried that, but i didn't notice a change in memory. are email attachments stored on the phone if you click "open" instead of "download attachment"?

if so, is there a way to delete them?
    E-Mail attachments are not stored in your device if you click open.
    Try deleting old messages... and after that do a battery pull. See if that works.
    09-22-10 07:23 PM
    E-Mail attachments are not stored in your device if you click open.
    Try deleting old messages... and after that do a battery pull. See if that works.
    I deleted a chunk of emails with only minimal gains in memory ~2mb. Any other ideas?
    09-22-10 07:34 PM
    Removed any unneeded apps?
    Are there pictures stored in device memory instead of the SD card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 07:36 PM
    Check if you have saved messages hidden on your device and delete 'em. Hope this helps.
    09-22-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD