Hi i don't know if this question has been previously ask... is just that today i put my new prepaid bis, as before i had a normal dataplan, so even when i was getting used to the phone, now it has obviously new options...

So i want to ask how to get my email only in the message folder or in the email folder, but not in both...

Hopefully is possible, i kinda find it annoying to see it in the 2 folders...

Thanks in advance
    09-20-10 04:06 PM
    From your main message folder: Hit Menu Button> Options> Inbox Settings, from there you can choose what accounts/messages you receive in you main message folder.

If you just want to receive them in your main message folder, then just hide you email account folder.
    09-20-10 04:11 PM
    Hi ridesno, that was fast!! thanks a lot for the quick reply...
    You help me a lot with it...

I just hid the email account folder, i liked that

I had another question, maybe you could also help me....

I have different gmail accounts for different uses, one personal (very informal), one only for internet porpouses (forums, info), etc...

I am use to get all emails from all accounts in my main adress, so i don't need to be signing out and in to see what's up... now, i can't remember the passwords from those to actually register them as separate accounts on the phone, but in my gmail i could just hit reply and choose from which adress i would be replying...

so i have notice that with the gmail app i can still reply that way, but... can i also keep doing it via the phone's email? or do they necessarily need to be registered as different accounts for that matter?

then i will have to try the many passwords i have in my head to see if they work :S ...

Anyway, i thank you once more for your answer and hopefully you can help me... or someone else...

Greetings
    09-20-10 04:24 PM
    double post
    09-20-10 04:26 PM
    Yes, if you want to reply from a different address it must be registered on you BB. For more of an explanation on how to go about doing this refer to this thread from a user who wanted to do what you're wanting.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/se...d-only-528256/
    09-20-10 04:34 PM
    Yes!! thanks a lot!!
    You are one coool person!!
    I will be doing that tomorrow, i go to bed now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD