I'm trying to send a picture to myself from my Blackberry to my computer. When I try to send the email it tries to send it and then it has an "X" next to the message (indicating that it wasn't sent). I tried to send an email without an attachment and it didn't work. I tried changing the email address I was sending to but still the emails couldn't be sent.

I've sent emails before on my phone but my brother got mad at me when I was using the Internet on it and he started fiddling around with the settings. I think he might have turned off something that was allowing the messages to go through. Is there something that could be enabled/denabled that would prevent my emails from being sent?

Thanks.
    07-18-08 04:21 PM
    Try a battery pull. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    07-18-08 04:25 PM
    Why don't you check the settings of your email on the blackberry as well as your email service settings. Are you still receiving emails? Maybe it has to do with the outgoing mail settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 04:26 PM
    Try a battery pull. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    Tried it... no luck
    07-18-08 04:47 PM
    Log in to your provider's BIS site and resend your service books. If that doesn't work, call tech support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 04:49 PM
    Make sure your data services are on also.
    07-18-08 04:54 PM
    I went into my email settings and it says the email registered to my phone is invalid. I'm going to try and change the emails to another one of mine and see if that helps.

*EDIT* I don't understand why all the sudden my email address is invalid. I've used it before on my phone and now it's not working? *shrug*
    Last edited by C.Morris; 07-18-08 at 04:58 PM.
    07-18-08 04:55 PM
    Alright I figured it out. I had changed my email's password recently but forgot to update it on my phone.

Thanks for the help
    07-18-08 05:17 PM
    Yep that will do it! Also the BIS polls your account several times an hour. If your server is having issues and the BIS cannot poll it, the BIS invalidate the connection. At that time you will need to login to the BIS and revalidate it.
    07-18-08 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD