Hi,

We are starting to actively promote our FreeBBie App among Blackberry fans around the world.

FreeBBie offers an always growing collection of sounds, images, videos, themes, applications, etc.

FreeBBie is supported by ALL Blackberry devices. Our smart content delivery platform guarantees that you will only be offered those freebies that actually can run on your device. So, hopefully you will not be disappointed with this truly FREE experience.

We would love if you give it a try and provide us your feedback and suggestions to improve this and our Blackberry products lineup.

All the best from the FreeBBie-MScorp team.

09-20-10 12:57 PM
    Greeeeeeat
    09-20-10 01:40 PM
    I installed this stupid app. Deleted it instantly because its pointless. Then i get 4 emails from my email account on my bb saying i requested my password for some of my accounts i have. This is crap and im reporting it.. You are all warned
    09-20-10 02:13 PM
    He-He... I wouldn't download it anyway. That's not even a real BlackBerry pic in the OP's post.
    09-20-10 02:43 PM
    I think that's a Bleckberry.
    09-20-10 04:03 PM
    Appears to be an 8530 Blackberry.
    09-21-10 06:31 AM
    I guess this could be correct... I was only thinking of major carriers, but there are smaller (not so known) carriers that have the tab beneath the last row of keys such as Metro PCS.

http://crackberry.com/verizon-blackb...-image-gallery

http://crackberry.com/get-sprint-bla...urve-8530-free

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-cur...ited-data-plan

Looks like an ugly photoshop job to me though.
    09-21-10 06:56 AM
    i installed this stupid app. Deleted it instantly because its pointless. Then i get 4 emails from my email account on my bb saying i requested my password for some of my accounts i have. This is crap and im reporting it.. You are all warned

he-he... I wouldn't download it anyway. That's not even a real blackberry pic in the op's post.
    Yesterday 02:13 pm
    lol lol lol
    09-21-10 07:11 AM
    Just to address some of your concerns.

1) This is a totally legit app provided by a legit company. We have about 100k downloads from Getjar (listed as a Top Entertainment App) and around 50k from the different Mobihand stores. No one has reported security issues, as there aren't any. We take security very seriously, so if anyone could provide support to security or abuse claims, please email us to freebbie(at)mscorp.com

2) Pics are from the BB simulator, they use bogus OP. We will change those if that makes you feel more comfortable.

3) We appreciate constructive feedback. If you don't like our app, great. Then don't use it. No need to get all loud and aggressive for something you are getting for FREE and make false and/or unsupported claims.

All the best

FreeBBie

PS - Added: Actual screenshot on ATT Network, USA
    Last edited by FreeBBie; 09-21-10 at 09:47 AM.
    09-21-10 08:45 AM
    Read your post addressing concerns and your company and app still seem suspect. Also since when is a post from another member telling us his experience with the app being "loud & aggressive"? I'm glad he exposed the app for what it's really worth. Now I don'y have to waste my time downloading it. In the words of Marcus Rivers.... Step ya game up.
    09-21-10 12:16 PM
    Haven't downloaded, can't really speak for the app; but this isn't a new app, it's been in the app store for at least a month now.
    09-21-10 02:57 PM
    Read your post addressing concerns and your company and app still seem suspect.
    Suspect of what exactly? That you might not like it? We are not making false claims here. This is a very simple app., that delivers just what it promises. You might like it, or not. That's your right. But from that, to claim security or abuse on our part, I dare you or anyone to demonstrate that. Otherwise, you are just making false statements or repeating unsupported claims.
    09-21-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD