I have had my 8900 for a little over a year now. Over the past few months, more and more the service will go out. My BBMs will just have the timeclock and I will receive nothing. I will have the capital EDGE, but only the outward arrow is going.

I go to Manage Connections and turn the Radio on and off. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to keep doing it.

It started getting really bad the past few days, so I went to a local store. He gave me a new SIM card, and it was ok for 20 minutes then started happening again. The ATT rep said that was all they could do. Its never been as bad as it is now. I will have data for about 2 minutes at a time before I can no longer BBM or go online.

I have sent service books, registered the blackberry on the network, run the diagnostic tests, etc... to no avail.

Can someone please help me? Thanks
    09-19-10 05:22 PM
    If the Mobile Web/MEdia Net browser is still able to get data consistently, then it's RIM goofing off.

Try removing any useless applications you have, and move up to the latest release of OS 5.
    09-19-10 09:02 PM
    The browser isnt going anywhere. It just says requesting. And I also just upgraded to OS 5 to no avail.
    09-19-10 09:22 PM
    Try vzw! Hahahahahahah

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD