Hi,

So I just installed OS6 on my 9650, and I'm having a few problems, so hopefully someone can help! Also, hopefully others can bring problems/answers so we can get OS6 up and running for everyone.

1. When I try to download from the App World, it says "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again."

2. When I try to update the Application Center, it says "An error occured while updating the application list: Error 404."

3. BBM contacts no longer have pictures.
    09-19-10 03:00 PM
    Bbm contact pics wil come back, eventually. Took me about 7 hrs.

As for app world, try turning off wifi and connect only using 3g. That did the trick for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 04:02 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to turn off wifi?
    09-19-10 10:06 PM
    you go to manage connections. on ur home page scroll to the very top and click (time, date, etc).

when i try to get bbmaps to show me directions it always says failed, any idea?
    09-19-10 10:24 PM
    Got it, thanks
    09-19-10 10:32 PM
    Does anyone have the files for NFL Mobile? I could not get it to work, and then deleted it to try to download it again and get the latest version from Verizon and see if THAT would get it to work for me. Unfortunately, Verizon refuses to download it to me, and I even went as far as to get the exact OTA url and type it in and still it refused to download. Does anyone have the ALX files or a JAD file they can upload for me? I can provide you a megaupload to use via PM.
    09-19-10 10:32 PM
    Can someone try to get the bb maps to pull a route up? tell me if it goes through. it doesnt for me....
    09-19-10 10:52 PM
    bb maps does not route for me. No biggie...
    09-19-10 10:55 PM
    bb maps does not route for me. No biggie...
    Same here no routing capability...no biggie...google maps work us fine.
    09-20-10 05:55 AM
    No one has NFL Mobile for a brother?
    09-20-10 08:21 AM
    No, go back down to 5.0 if you want it.
    09-20-10 08:22 AM
    After you install 6.0.0.222, NFL Mobile will eventually return.

No one has NFL Mobile for a brother?
    09-20-10 11:08 AM
    After you install 6.0.0.222, NFL Mobile will eventually return.
    I HAVE 222 installed NFL Mobile just would work for me so I deleted it to reinstall it now it wont reinstall and it seems to be gone from my PC as well.

EDIT: I AM getting a different error message when I try to download it today thou. Perhaps that's a good sign?
    09-20-10 12:04 PM
    Can someone try to get the bb maps to pull a route up? tell me if it goes through. it doesnt for me....
    I cant find BBmaps on my phone and from what I have read in other posts is that you actually have to check the app when you install OS6 or it wont be installed. Hook your phone back up to DTM and pull your application list and check BBmaps. I havent tried this but I have seen it posted a couple times so I cant promise it will work.
    09-20-10 12:21 PM
    You can probably get Maps from App World or from the BB Mobile site

BlackBerry - PDA GPS - BlackBerry Maps at BlackBerry.com
    09-20-10 12:53 PM
    Appworld not working. Everytime I try to download something it says there is a issue it must close now. Anyone having this issue?
    09-20-10 02:13 PM
    Appworld not working. Everytime I try to download something it says there is a issue it must close now. Anyone having this issue?
    Yes the trick is to turn off the wifi radio in manage connections, USE App World, then there after you can turn back on wifi and it will be ok. It seems to be some sort of glitch. But once it syncs itself up or whatever thru the cell network, there after it's ok either way.
    09-20-10 02:34 PM
    Yes the trick is to turn off the wifi radio in manage connections, USE App World, then there after you can turn back on wifi and it will be ok. It seems to be some sort of glitch. But once it syncs itself up or whatever thru the cell network, there after it's ok either way.
    Thanks pkcable...this trick worked for me.
    09-20-10 02:49 PM
    Not sure if this is by design but if im on an icon in the all tab and want to go to another tab like favorites i move to the little bar above the icons and then it takes two swipes for it to switch to the favorites tab. Is everyone else like this? Its kinda annoying i have to swipe twice to go to another tab after being on an icon.
    Last edited by rryoung; 09-20-10 at 03:00 PM.
    09-20-10 02:55 PM
    Hey, I got ya - my NFL Mobile works, what do you need? PM me - you'll have to walk me through it. :P
    09-20-10 03:31 PM
    For the people that cant download from the internet, here is what you do:

save it to memory card (doesnt matter)>once finished bb button>open> it will download. Hope this helps.
    09-20-10 04:21 PM
    Hey, I got ya - my NFL Mobile works, what do you need? PM me - you'll have to walk me through it. :P
    I appreciate the offer, BUT I found an old copy of it on my HD thru a backup I made with BBSAK, a few weeks ago. AND I resolved the issue as to why it was not working for me. It appears that NFL App does not like my WiFi connection, and I have to turn it off or be out of range in order to use it! Hopefully with the official 6.0 and the real service books this will NOT be an issue.
    09-20-10 08:15 PM
    Youtube locks up my phone on WiFi. Fine on the network. Can't get NFL to download. Tells me can't process my request. Other than that everythings working good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 08:57 PM
    my bbm contacts came bak yayyyyyyyyyyyy.

but os 6.0 rocks even tho it's a leak.
    Last edited by Jezay928; 09-20-10 at 09:14 PM.
    09-20-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD