Was at Yonge and Dundas Square in Toronto today and Bell Mobility had a big TIFF inspired booth... I forgot to take a picture of the booth its self as I was so enthralled by the Torches on display...
    here are a couple of pics...
    all i can say is i want one now...

09-18-10 08:22 PM
    .201 on display. Nice!

What did you think of the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 08:28 PM
    *drools*

hopefully less than a week to go for Rogers!
    09-18-10 08:30 PM
    Not sure if its the light or the phone but is that Torch black on black or charcoal?
    Very jealous of you! Did it feel snappy?
    09-18-10 08:34 PM
    It's so damn sexy!
    09-18-10 08:39 PM
    I touched a Torch and I liked it, the feel of its smooth buttons.
    I touched a Torch just to try it, I hope my wife doesn't mind it.
    It felt so good, it felt so right; it means I'm in love tonight.
    LOL.
    09-18-10 08:41 PM
    i am heading down there tomorrow i am going to check it out, hopefully i can win one as well if they are still doing that
    09-18-10 09:01 PM
    and here I thought this was going to be a "dirty" post about torches
    09-18-10 09:07 PM
    LOL.
    +1. I saw the thread title and I immediately thought of "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry. Glad to see I wasn't the only one. LOL
    09-18-10 09:21 PM
    I'm still debating on if I should get this device or wait for the 9780. Every time I see this phone, I wanyt it more. I'm just not sure if I want a slider blackberry.

09-18-10 09:33 PM
    Alright Carey! We want a full report tomorrow!!
    09-18-10 09:42 PM
    the good thing about this release is the newer OS.
    save you all from the bugs and sluggishness of the .141..( that others were claiming)
    09-18-10 09:42 PM
    LOL.
    lol... but it's true, thats how i felt when they let me play with one.
    09-18-10 09:44 PM
    i am heading down there tomorrow i am going to check it out, hopefully i can win one as well if they are still doing that
    i think the give away may be done, but i don't know that for sure. follow @BlackBerryScene on twitter for locations and times if they're doing it.
    09-18-10 09:45 PM
    woooooo I already have one but for some reason I'm excited for everyone else that will be picking up one up haha.
    09-18-10 09:54 PM
    damn it i think it is done, i will still look around but i saw something saying Roy Thomson hall at 6pm is your last chance, i am hoping they mean for today
    09-18-10 10:00 PM
    I'm pretty I'll get flamed for this but.. Look at all the pixels on the white screen! I never thought pixels were that visible until I tried an iPhone4 up close. Not complaining though.
    09-18-10 11:27 PM
    I'm pretty I'll get flamed for this but.. Look at all the pixels on the white screen! I never thought pixels were that visible until I tried an iPhone4 up close. Not complaining though.
    The iphone retina display is superior to any phone screens right now. If only a better screen translate to better Signal. Wouldn't that be great. But I guess it's too much to ask.

09-19-10 09:06 AM
    No sane person would argue that the screen is better on the iPhone but this is a Torch discussion thread and the topic has been beaten beyond death and into elmer's glue. It is something for the OP to consider in his purchase decision. However, how many people buy the phone for its screen resolution alone? There are so many other features that make the Torch an attractive option based upon the needs of the OP who is hopefully basing his decision more on his first-hand experience. No one wants to flame you but you keep bringing up the same points with every new thread posted by someone considering the Torch.
    09-19-10 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD