I don't know if I have been asleep or what but I just noticed this Superstore by MobiHand - Download the on-device client for Android and BlackBerry, or use the cross platform browser-based version. today. Didn't find any other posts on it so I thought I'd pass it along. Very nice app. Mobihand Apps SuperStore. Very KOOL! As soon as I fired it up it searched and found my 3rd. party apps. I logged in and it also showed updates etc just like the www site. I hate to put it this way but it's everything the BB Apps Store wants to be.
    09-18-10 03:52 PM
    I'm sure there's a few folks that haven't seen it before, but it's been available for quite some time. I download many of my apps via the Superstore, mainly because it has given me excellent service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 03:59 PM
    I also prefer the CrackBerry App Store. I have no issues with using the mobile version on my device.

BlackBerry App World (in all iterations) has been so buggy, laggy, and leaky that I only install it if there is an app I need that cannot be found anywhere else. Then I delete BlackBerry App World immediately after installing my app.
    09-18-10 04:06 PM
    I'm sure there's a few folks that haven't seen it before, but it's been available for quite some time. I download many of my apps via the Superstore, mainly because it has given me excellent service.

I go to Mobihand 6 out of 7 days a week most of the time. Can't believe I didn't see it before. Excellent service for sure!
    09-18-10 04:08 PM
    Just saw this today for the first time and had to DL it. Pretty cool 4 sure.

09-18-10 10:46 PM
    Here's another cool app that takes you to the CrackBerry mobile site on your BlackBerry.
    09-18-10 10:52 PM
    09-18-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD