I'm thinking of defecting to an Iphone and need to know if there is a reliable app like "Password Keeper" on the BlackBerry for the Iphone?
    It would need to be fairly hackproof and the data encrypted.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
    09-18-10 02:03 PM
    I'm thinking of defecting to an Iphone and need to know if there is a reliable app like "Password Keeper" on the BlackBerry for the Iphone?

Thanks
    Yes there is, it's called "Keeper Password"
    09-18-10 02:14 PM
    There's a few bad reviews for that one.
    So many to choose from in the app store, want one that will sync to cloud storage and possibly allow a few pictures to be safely stored.
    09-18-10 02:46 PM
    I use mSecure...it's a paid app and I like the interface.
    09-18-10 03:45 PM
    I use LockBox and it's working well for me.
    09-18-10 04:57 PM
    I use 1password. It's the best one out there. It also has a PC or Mac counterpart.
    09-18-10 06:06 PM
    I use Keeper and I quite like it. It's free and works well for what I need.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-18-10 06:46 PM
    I use a paid one called Splash ID that I like.
    09-18-10 07:28 PM
    There's a few bad reviews for that one.
    So many to choose from in the app store, want one that will sync to cloud storage and possibly allow a few pictures to be safely stored.
    Alex, I've been using password keeper since 5 berries ago. My repertoire of passwords and acc numbers has been steadily growing. Another words-- I'm a big fan of it.
    When I use my ip4, the app I use is "keeper".
    The negative reviewers have no f-ing clue what they're talking about. A bunch of them are saying that you're forced to buy the app or it doesn't work after 30 days. That's BS. What it says is that u can't use the advanced features (like online backup I think) if u don't update.
    The basic prog is most like password keeper on the bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    enrod87 likes this.
    09-18-10 10:16 PM
    I have always used Ascendo DataVault on my Blackberrys, and when I went to the iPhone I gave it a shot and it's even better on the iPhone. The interface, the look, the customization, templates, etc are better. It's really worth taking a look at.
    09-19-10 01:32 AM

Thanks
    It isn't cheap at around $9, but I am using Accendo DataVault. Very powerful and cool. There are some free ones, out there, but I think Datavault is the best.
    09-19-10 08:40 AM
    Suppose I download the Accendo DV to my new iphone 4. How do I transfer the password keeper information from a black berry 8350 to an iphone 4. Do I have to start to input this info manually or can I actually do a back up or get the back up I did with the black berry manager some how?
    06-29-11 09:31 AM
    Not that I have found. This is a best selling feature of Blackberry, and I don't know why Tim Cook / Apple is so resistant to following suit - and it is probably why my next phone will be a Blackberry. I've tried many password vaults (lately). All of them are cloud based now. I used to use 1Password - other than being cloud-based also, it has issues like being impossible to sync between ipad & iphone without going through the cloud. I tried LastPass on new iphone (also cloud-based), and it froze up on me, so I had to delete it - and it automatically loaded itself up to cloud. I tried Keeper, because going up to cloud was supposedly optional - but they automatically uploaded my vault on the cloud anyways. Then both Keeper & LastPass showed up on my ipad as optional or semi-self-downloaded apps (even though I thought I had iphone Cloud switched off).
    04-18-16 11:08 PM
    I'm using 1Password on my 6s+.
    04-18-16 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD