Hi

I am looking for a cellphone for my girlfriend!
    She needs to read mobipocket drmed files and i think BB Torch 9800 with BB OS 6 could be great!

Is the Mobipocket Reader for BB still compatible with the new OS 6.0????

Other question: is webkit browser compatible with Flash website?

Thanks
    09-18-10 02:41 AM
    Hi

She needs to read mobipocket drmed files and i think BB Torch 9800 with BB OS 6 could be great!

Thanks
    Not sure about Mobipocket Reader...i know another user stated the Barnes and Nobles Reader is working fine.

And as far as Flash is concerned..i'm pretty sure this is still not supported yet.
    09-18-10 09:09 AM
    Hi

Thanks
    Yes it does work on the torch, not sure about DRM files as I have never used them.
    09-18-10 01:44 PM
    Mobipocket does work. Download the beta Storm version and it has full touch screen support even. Not sure about the drm file though.
    09-19-10 10:50 AM
    It will work fine. She just has to register her new device with Mobipocket and then re-download any books she already has and wants to put on the new device so that they will have the new device license encoded...
    09-19-10 11:58 AM
    It will work fine. She just has to register her new device with Mobipocket and then re-download any books she already has and wants to put on the new device so that they will have the new device license encoded...
    Thanks a lot!!!

So we have just to wait for his output in France!
    SFR, a french carrier, will send it soon!!

End of September, beginning of October, don't know exactly!
    09-21-10 03:18 AM
    Mobipocket does work. Download the beta Storm version and it has full touch screen support even. Not sure about the drm file though.
    I think he means Digital Rights Managed filed i.e. DRM'd.

P
    10-01-10 01:57 AM
    Hasn't worked for me. I can't download a single book!
    05-24-11 01:18 PM
    I'm using BB Pearl 9100 OS 6.0.0.600 for Vodaphone UK. I have installed Mobipocket beta version (6.0 build 080). Sometimes it has problem when sync data from PC to BB - The error message is " Mobipocket Reader has not installed on your device". After that it runs OK. I dont know why.
    Cuz it's the beta version. Once it gets out of beta, it should work just fine.
    08-31-11 08:59 PM
    I'm using BB Pearl 9100 OS 6.0.0.600 for Vodaphone UK. I have installed Mobipocket beta version (6.0 build 080). Sometimes it has problem when sync data from PC to BB - The error message is " Mobipocket Reader has not installed on your device". After that it runs OK. I dont know why.
    09-01-11 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD