I've had my BB9650 for about 5 months because I went ahead and had my annual contract activated in order to purchase the BB9650 and replace my always reliable BB8330 (I had it tweaked in a way...ran very fluid as if I had Wifi). I was the very first to purchase the BB9650 in the Valley (Palm Springs, CA) and ever since the move to this amazing technological toy I've never been disappointed. It does everything exactly what I want it to do and how I'd like it to be done. It has never lagged, It has never rebooted, I've been able to update my BB9650 to the current OS and...I have a friend that recently graduated from ITT that was able to get a hold of what everyone has been waiting for...the OS 6.0 for the 9650...and was able to update it into my phone. Everything ran smoothly...but unfortunately...for some unknown reason, I couldnt make any phone calls nor receive. The Web Browser still worked (amazing web browser)...so unfortunately I downgraded the OS to the current one from Verizon. Believe me or not...I had it and I just cant wait for the Verizon version of the OS 6.

So yea...I just wanted to express how great this phone of mine is and hopefully my fellow BB9650 owners feel the same way.

Here are my apps list:
    -Poynt
    -Lookout Mobile Security
    -Verizon App
    -Navita Translator
    -OfficeHotShot (Game)
    -PhotoClub
    -Cell Network or Wifi
    -Speed Test
    -BerryWeather
    -Smart Wifi
    -Dragon for Email
    -Kisses (Anti-Spam/Virus Remover)
    -RepliGo Reader
    -Red Tipper
    -Memory Up Personal
    -Popo
    -uZard Web P
    -CameraMute
    -BSketch
    -BerryBuzz
    -Handango App
    -iHeart Radio
    -NFL app
    -YESTERBERRY (amazing current app)
    -Myspace
    -FB
    -UberTwitter
    -Jumbles (Game)
    -MARIO
    -Google Mobile App
    -BOLT
    -Google Maps

Free Space:
    -280.9MB

Media Card:
    -32GB
    Free Space:
    -22GB
    09-17-10 06:28 AM
    they haven"t figured out the radio>> I guess
    09-17-10 08:25 AM
    Glad you are so thrilled with your 9650, as I am!
    However, your phone is not nearly complete withOUT Quicklaunch!

Get on it buddy!
    No phone is a berry without QL!
    by Nikisoft
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 09-17-10 at 01:06 PM. Reason: fixed error with to "without"
    09-17-10 09:19 AM
    [QUOTE=arvveeeeee;5588072]I've had my BB9650 for about 5 months because I went ahead and had my annual contract activated in order to purchase the BB9650 and replace my always reliable BB8330 (I had it tweaked in a way...ran very fluid as if I had Wifi). I was the very first to purchase the BB9650 in the Valley (Palm Springs, CA) and ever since the move to this amazing technological toy I've never been disappointed. It does everything exactly what I want it to do and how I'd like it to be done. It has never lagged, It has never rebooted, I've been able to update my BB9650 to the current OS and...I have a friend that recently graduated from ITT that was able to get a hold of what everyone has been waiting for...the OS 6.0 for the 9650...and was able to update it into my phone. Everything ran smoothly...but unfortunately...for some unknown reason, I couldnt make any phone calls nor receive. The Web Browser still worked (amazing web browser)...so unfortunately I downgraded the OS to the current one from Verizon. Believe me or not...I had it and I just cant wait for the Verizon version of the OS 6.

So yea...I just wanted to express how great this phone of mine is and hopefully my fellow BB9650 owners feel the same way.]

Curious. How were you able to get your Bold through Verizon five months ago? That would mean that you got your phone in April. Verizon did not launch the 9650 until June. Also, how do you know that you were the very first person in the Valley to purchase the 9650? How do you have access to this kind of information?
    09-17-10 11:15 AM
    Glad you are so thrilled with your 9650, as I am!
    However, your phone is not nearly complete without Quicklaunch!

Get on it buddy!
    No phone is a berry without QL!
    by Nikisoft
    Fixed your post. hehe
    09-17-10 12:38 PM
    Fixed your post. hehe
    OMG CheetahAce...That's what being in High School will do to yer brain...
    is it quitting time yet?????
    09-17-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD