Does anyone know if there is an app that will allow you to create folders on your BB to store emails. Right now I am using BES for my work email and I can create folders and file emails through BES. But if I leave my company I want to make sure that I have those emails in a folders. I am the hockey scheduler for my sons team and I get important emails that I want to keep.
    I wish there was a way to create folders in the "Saved Messages"
    09-16-10 08:54 AM
    If you have a concern about leaving your job, I'd do things like hockey scheduling using a personal email such as Yahoo mail or Gmail, either of which will sit next to your BES account quite comfortably on your phone, unless your company has it locked out.
    09-16-10 04:49 PM
    I totlly agree with not using your work email for personal things. I personall think it is a conflict of interest, theft of complany property, etc. There are too many sources of personal email addresses that finding one is not that big a deal and most of them are free. I even purchased my own URL so that I would have an email that I don't have to change all the time as I did in the past. However, my wife, who has an email address on our URL, tends to use her work email address and her personal one interchangeably, I don't get it.

Anyway, I would also like to know how to setup folders for emails to allow saving and segregating some of my emails. Currenlty I delete almost all of my emails and rely on the copies on my PC; however, there are times that I would like to have some of them on my device. Any info would be appreciated.
    09-16-10 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD