Now i'm not bashing BB or anything but I finally made the jump from BB to Android.

Call VZW cause I was having problems with my Storm2 then they offered me a Droid Incredible. I thought about it then I said yes send me it..

I got tired of my BB freezing,, slow resets, etc. But all in all it was the slow browser. Im paying $30 a month for web and I dont need a slow browser. I love BB but right now I need something new./ BB is not keeping up.

VZW offered me the choice between moto droid and incredible. I chose the HTC incred because I thought that was a better choice then the droid.

I mean once storm 3 drop or I see s major change with blackberry then I switch back. Really right now I see no need for a BB because the droid can do anything a BB can do for most part. the only thing I will miss is email and BBm but I think droids can handle email now to just as good?

Did i make a good choice? Would you have choose a moto droid or incredible?
    Last edited by henry_hill_3; 09-15-10 at 03:38 PM.
    09-15-10 03:34 PM
    Ya popped your first message on CB just to say goodbye, eh? I'm sure your invaluable input and insights will be missed by all, um.... yeah, that's it.....

If you want advise on MotoDroid vs. Incredible, might get better input in the appropriate forum or on Android Central. Enjoy the DI.
    Last edited by Bob61; 09-15-10 at 03:58 PM.
    09-15-10 03:56 PM
    :: buh bye ::
    09-15-10 04:00 PM
    why would I post that question just only int he android forum. The I will have bias results just like here. Thats why i posted in both forums..LOL
    09-15-10 04:00 PM
    haha, good question Bob61!

OP, you made the right choice in posting here http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/ but then why did you decide to create a new thread?
    09-15-10 04:10 PM
    Yea I didnt see that until after I posted here. I mean why are u stalking my post

/
    09-15-10 04:28 PM
    Never met someone that signs up for a site just to say you're leaving. That interested me. I mean why would somebody do that?
    09-15-10 04:35 PM
    Never met someone that signs up for a site just to say you're leaving. That interested me. I mean why would somebody do that?
    They have aloooot of time on their hands and secretly wish they had stayed with BB

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-15-10 05:08 PM
    So they offered you one for free? If not then nevermind but if you did get one for free I might do the same. I'm getting bored of my storm2 as well and I have some ridiculous problems that are minute to others but a big deal to me, and there's no way of fixing them (problems with SMS, freezing). I wish doing a battery pull alone would fix these thing, or perhaps updating the OS, but so far no luck. Plus app wise I personally don't have a good selection.

Anyway, I digress I'm not here to discuss my problems. Just wondering how you went about that and if you had to pay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 05:13 PM
    Boy these threads never get old. Good times, good times
    09-15-10 05:13 PM
    Now i'm not bashing BB or anything but I finally made the jump from BB to Android.

Call VZW cause I was having problems with my Storm2 then they offered me a Droid Incredible. I thought about it then I said yes send me it..

I got tired of my BB freezing,, slow resets, etc. But all in all it was the slow browser. Im paying $30 a month for web and I dont need a slow browser. I love BB but right now I need something new./ BB is not keeping up.

VZW offered me the choice between moto droid and incredible. I chose the HTC incred because I thought that was a better choice then the droid.

I mean once storm 3 drop or I see s major change with blackberry then I switch back. Really right now I see no need for a BB because the droid can do anything a BB can do for most part. the only thing I will miss is email and BBm but I think droids can handle email now to just as good?

Did i make a good choice? Would you have choose a moto droid or incredible?
    great. another troll.
    09-15-10 06:17 PM
    Good luck with the incredible, its a great phone
    09-15-10 06:18 PM
    Is this standard for Verizon to be offering up Droit Incredible as Storm2 replacements.

09-15-10 06:54 PM
    Is this standard for Verizon to be offering up Droit Incredible as Storm2 replacements.

Maybe they fit in the same cases??
    09-15-10 06:55 PM
    I wonder if I can do that...
    I've been wanting to try a Droid.
    I'll just call them and be like "I demand a Droid... 2! I'll put in an extra 100 dollars, no more than that!"

But nahhh, I'll stick with my Storm 2 until Storm 3 comes out ^^
    09-15-10 07:54 PM
    Great, be sure and come back and tell us when you switch brands of toilet paper to. Thats just about as relevant as this post!!!!
    09-15-10 07:57 PM
    So they offered you one for free? If not then nevermind but if you did get one for free I might do the same. I'm getting bored of my storm2 as well and I have some ridiculous problems that are minute to others but a big deal to me, and there's no way of fixing them (problems with SMS, freezing). I wish doing a battery pull alone would fix these thing, or perhaps updating the OS, but so far no luck. Plus app wise I personally don't have a good selection.

Anyway, I digress I'm not here to discuss my problems. Just wondering how you went about that and if you had to pay.

did not have to pay. They offered it as another model since I told them I always have problems with the storm..

First rep wanted me to call back from diff line. I told him I already got it diagnose in the store and they told me to call. He kept saying call back, I asked for supervisor but while holding I hung up by accident.

Call back and told them the same thing, he said ok, no need to diagnose, and offered me a droid 1 or incredible... I dont know, maybe i caught the right rep on the right day.

What I should had said when he offered me droid 1 and would not give me droid 2 is, Why would I take droid 1 if you are already updating people from that device to droid 2 because of defects?

Maybe somebody with droid can use that
    Last edited by henry_hill_3; 09-15-10 at 09:30 PM.
    09-15-10 09:24 PM
    Good luck with the incredible, its a great phone
    Thank you. I heard they have froylo 2.2 now update for it.

Why did you root your phone? Whats the purpose of rooting?
    09-15-10 09:28 PM
    Great, be sure and come back and tell us when you switch brands of toilet paper to. Thats just about as relevant as this post!!!!

I dont use toilet paper, i use baby wipes/ Very True
    09-15-10 09:31 PM
    That's even less exciting then your first post. But, somehow, I'm not surprised by this response, seems appropriate somehow!

09-15-10 09:33 PM
    Did you have to mail them your phone? How long of a process was it to be without your phone? I have a back up, but non-smart phone, and trying to see realistically how long the wait would be...

I'm suffering the same issues, Hardware fail, reboot constantly, frozen screens etc...
    09-16-10 01:29 AM
    Try learning how to multi-quote too
    09-16-10 08:25 AM
    Another good-bye Storm post? Who cares?
    09-16-10 08:45 AM
    Interesting, I had a gps issue the other day and they offered to send me a replacement Storm 2. I asked if I could get something else instead and they said no.
    09-16-10 10:00 AM
    Try learning how to multi-quote too
    perhaps you should hold a class in multi-quoting. just don't expect me to sign up. (oh! did I just say that??)
    09-16-10 10:20 AM
187 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD