Fellow Torch users,

I am experiencing a big problem and I need a solution very quickly.

I woke up with my Torch frozen. So I took of the battery and put it back, it came back to normal but there is no BB signal (gprs sign is small). I contacted my operator and said there were no problem with the signal in the area where I was at. I switched sim card to my brother's (different provider) which successfully raise the GPRS, I switched back to my sim card.

After several hours, the BBM went dead, I received new bbm notification and once i open it, the BBM becomes frozen, so I had to shut the bbm, other features are accessible, such as the media, twitter, etc. I moved the cursor to BBM icon, but it just wont click. I rest it by taking off the battery, and put it again like usual. Same thing occured.

I explored through 'messaging' icon and hope to access my bbm messages. No luck! it became frozen again. Again, took off battery and put on again. This time it is worse. 'Messaging', 'bbm' and 'sms' icons are not click-able. So I'm now totally prevented from accessing all my messages.

Many times when i was trying to access the 'messaging' icon it shows: "uncaught exception: Application_net_rim_bb_messaging_app (271) is not responding; process terminated"

Took off battery, put it back on:

The only thing the screen shows is: "Uncaught exception: Index 3 >=3" now my Torch is in total FREEZE.

Please help me, this problem is so frustrating I cannot access my email, all of my works are depended on this BB.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by exoprasta; 09-15-10 at 03:15 PM.
    09-15-10 03:01 PM
    I would install the latest OS. It will do a wipe in the process, should be good as new!
    09-15-10 03:07 PM
    @mikey52 thanks mikey, that appears to be one solution, but i havent backed up my BB, so im afraid it would be difficult for me. And i already have the latest OS...
    09-15-10 08:17 PM
    anyone else have any idea what my problem is and whats the solution??

please help i am very frustrated
    09-15-10 08:17 PM
    isnt there a way to restore it to factory via the desktop manager?
    09-15-10 08:22 PM
    Have you downloaded anything recently on it? Do you still have the "original" att os, or do you have the latest "leaked" os?
    09-15-10 08:43 PM
    @mikey52 thanks mikey, that appears to be one solution, but i havent backed up my BB, so im afraid it would be difficult for me. And i already have the latest OS...
    If you have the latest official OS, upgrade to the leaked .225
    If you already have this one, reinstall it.
    09-15-10 08:53 PM
    No problem! When you reload the OS it will perform a backup for you. Won't be any trouble at all. I think this is your quickest and easiest solution..
    09-15-10 09:54 PM
    thank you, i will now go and try the leaked OS, will update soon...thanks...
    09-16-10 12:25 AM
    dear friends, my frustration is now mounting. My bb wont even connect to the blackberry desktop software...

now how do I get around this?
    09-17-10 09:16 PM
    anybody can help me?
    09-18-10 01:01 AM
    Where are you? Your Torch has to be in service less than 90 days, can't you take it to an AT&T service center and have them swap it out?
    09-18-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD