Hi, so I had an 8530 with <wireless provider> but, due to some hard times, I got a bit behind on the bill, not REALLY far behind, but a few months. When I got the money to pay the bill in full <wireless provider> Told me they no longer wanted me as a customer (Excellent customer service!) and to take my bussiness elsewere... so I did. I now have a new 8530 and service with <wireless provider B>

So what I would like to know is how to add my new 8530 to Desktop Manager 6.0 and delete my old one. Right now when I plug it in nothing happens.

Thanks!
    09-15-10 02:25 PM
    Also, I hav windows XP
    09-15-10 02:47 PM
    Well, what I ended up doing (for anyone in the future who has this problem) was deleting the whole program and starting over again from scratch, thanks for your help guys... not.
    09-18-10 01:14 PM
    Stunned that got lost for a day. Also surprised you had to delete DM to have it recognize the new device. I've connected several without a hitch. Well...except for it mixing up apps between mine and my girlfriend's phones. (Same model) personally, I don't like 6 much at all. Just tried revision 47 the other day, and promply reverted back to 4.6 yet again.

Edit - Correction, 3 days
    09-18-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD