Does anyone else have the issue of their trackpad freezing on them all the time? I swear mine does it atleast twice a day if not more. Its so ANNOYING! The only way to fix it is to turn the phone off and then back on again.

Anyone know anything about this?
    09-15-10 09:52 AM
    OS or trackpad issue. Is it still under warranty? Other options may be insurance claim or replace it yourself if no warranty or insurance.
    09-15-10 09:58 AM
    is it just the track pad or is it the phone its self... either way... freezing can often be associated with water damage... that being said.. on my old 8900... all my keys stopped working (track ball still functioned) with zero water damage.
    09-15-10 06:00 PM
    Yup. I had that issue about 2 months into using it. It probably freeze 50% of the time, and it got to a point where the tech couldn't even walk me through to get to the options icon to make any changes. That's why they shipped me another one. I just got it on Monday and 4 days into it, I noticed that my refurbished Bold has the clicking and slanted trackpad. So back to Verizon store I went and they are shipping me yet another one. Our teens just picked up the Droid 2. As much as I love BB (this is my 3rd), I think I may jump ship after this one... all these hassle just isn't worth it for me any more. I hope you get yours taken care of.. it's too annoying to deal with.
    09-17-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD