I can't seem to send out MMS messages..they always end up with an X. Can someone help me with this? Thanks
    09-14-10 09:31 PM
    Obvious first question, have you tried a battery pull?

The only times I have this, if a battery pull does not fix it, it takes a call to the AT&T to see if there is an issue. But, 99% of the time, a battery pull is all it takes.
    09-14-10 09:38 PM
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS)? Generic data plans or data plans for other smartphones will not work.
    09-14-10 09:55 PM
    I don't know why I didn't think of the battery pull before posting this.. Thanks!
    09-14-10 10:13 PM
    I don't know why I didn't think of the battery pull before posting this.. Thanks!
    Hey, I'm in IT, so telling people to reboot is usually my first response anyway!

Help desk... what? You can't print?... The printer says what?... just reboot. I don't care if the printer is out of paper. Reboot. You'll be able to print when it comes back up. Because, by then, someone SMART ENOUGH to replace the paper themselves and not open a help desk ticket on it will have filled the paper for you!
    (My boss was not happy with me talking to a department head like that, but dang it... it was MONDAY, and I had only had 2 cups of coffee!! )
    09-14-10 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD