Theme: NXone Redux
    Version: v1.0

So I thought it was time to create another free theme for you guys. Basically its a remake of my hit theme NXone that I made for the good old Pearl but this one has extra features.

Features include better icons, a weather slot that you can toggle on/off just by a touch of a hotkey, hidden dock and a wallpaper friendly design.

Credit goes to Big Papa at Blackberry Theme Lab for the icons.

Changelog:

14/9/2010
    * Date will no longer be cut off
    * Changed Application Background

Hotkeys:

alt # - Hide the weather slot
    alt * - Show the weather slot

OTA link:
    NXone Redux
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 10-21-10 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Sorted out Date issue etc.
    Cathyxx724, jules966 and creepy09 like this.
    09-13-10 07:15 PM

So I thought it was time to create another free theme for you guys. Basically its a remake of my hit theme NXone that I made for the good old Pearl but this one has extra features.

Features include better icons, a weather slot that you can toggle on/off just by a touch of a hotkey, hidden dock and a wallpaper friendly design.

Hotkeys:

OTA link:
    NXone Redux
    Looks nice, thx 4 the gr8 work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 07:29 PM
    You always make great themes, very well done.
    09-13-10 07:55 PM
    Nice theme although the date on the bottom is cut off. Other than that its great! Also maybe change the wallpaper in the app menu. That would be great

Last edited by latin_teacher85; 09-13-10 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Grammatical error
    09-13-10 09:06 PM
    Really nice! Clean and sharp. Would you please look into the date issue, and is there any chance you can make the fonts user defined. Love the shade of green you use. Thanks for all the hartd work you put into this and making it free. Cheers

09-13-10 10:31 PM
    Yep the date is cut off. Great theme. Any chance of transitions other than sliding effect? Maybe zoom in/out or fade? Just personal preference. Thank you for sharing!

09-13-10 10:36 PM
    Strange! When I view the date on my BB and the simulator its fine. Can someone kindly please post me a screenshot to see where its been cut off and ill sort it out asap?

09-13-10 11:02 PM
    Well i guess i have to open an account somewhere to post the picture.....i dunno why on yours' its fine...that's weird
    Last edited by latin_teacher85; 09-13-10 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Grammatical error again!
    09-13-10 11:32 PM
    Here is the screen shot....very bad quality though lol!
    09-13-10 11:50 PM
    Great theme, I really love it. It would be great indeed if you could solve the date issue. Screenshot attached.
    Last edited by kinderenh; 09-14-10 at 03:14 AM.
    09-14-10 03:07 AM
    Awesome theme! I love it. Only one request, please change the background on the App screen. It is hard to see the icons. The dock could be a little faster. Don't get me wrong here; this theme is professional quality. I love the fonts and the colors here. One of the best that I have ever seen.
    09-14-10 07:25 AM
    Great theme, I really love it. It would be great indeed if you could solve the date issue. Screenshot attached.
    Thank you guys for going out of your way for the screenshots. Im working on the date issue as we speak. So check back in an hour and all will be done.
    09-14-10 07:25 AM
    Nice theme although the date on the bottom is cut off. Other than that its great! Also maybe change the wallpaper in the app menu. That would be great

Yep the date is cut off. Great theme. Any chance of transitions other than sliding effect? Maybe zoom in/out or fade? Just personal preference. Thank you for sharing!

Ok guys so ive sorted out the date and changed the background in the app screen. I've decided that I am gonna leave all the the transitions the way they are though. The only reason is I didn't wanna bombard it with loads of them.

Thanks again for all the encouraging comments so far and I hope that you all enjoy using this theme.
    09-14-10 08:37 AM
    That looks so much better, thank you for the fixes!
    09-14-10 09:04 AM
    Awesome! Glad you like it and I hope you enjoy using this theme for a while!

09-14-10 10:29 AM
    nicely done Phx..
    09-14-10 12:39 PM
    Look good, thank you!
    09-14-10 04:29 PM
    I like it a lot its just the menu screen that bugs me. It has none of the meters in it. Looks very very simple and I find myself going to the home screen a lot just to see the time and also muy network coverage.

09-14-10 05:59 PM
    looks superA+...dl-ing now...!!
    09-14-10 06:14 PM
    Looks nice, thx 4 the gr8 work

You always make great themes, very well done.
    Awesome theme! I love it. Only one request, please change the background on the App screen. It is hard to see the icons. The dock could be a little faster. Don't get me wrong here; this theme is professional quality. I love the fonts and the colors here. One of the best that I have ever seen.
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the encouraging comments for this theme. This is defiantly a work in progress though. I will make changes and improvements when possible. I am also working on a dark edition of this theme with a black banner etc so watch this space! Comments are always welcome, so please keep them coming.

Thanks again!
    09-19-10 09:45 AM

Changelog:

14/9/2010
    * Date will no longer be cut off
    * Changed Application Background

Hotkeys:

[B]OTA link:]
    NXone Redux
    Trying to download this white version but the link gets me nowhere..........

Tiny URL - create a shorter link is not working
    10-27-10 12:09 AM
    Trying to download this white version but the link gets me nowhere..........

Tiny URL - create a shorter link is not working
    Oops! My bad! Go on the first page again and try the new link.

11-24-10 10:35 AM
    love to see a girly version done in pink instead of the green is that a possiblity? Thanks !!!!
    11-24-10 03:04 PM
    Miss this theme so much....I feel like downgrading but at the same time I'm getting the hang of os 6. What to do? Lmfao.....just for themes that I miss?

11-28-10 03:20 AM
    Hey, what is the deal with os6 and themes? Is it not able to have themes or what?

11-28-10 08:03 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD