Don't believe it's available yet. Not a fan of the available Torch cases.

Anyone know how quickly the Innocases become available ?

Thanks!
    09-13-10 02:29 PM
    It just today showed up as comming soon with an actual image of it.
    09-13-10 02:32 PM
    Don't believe it's available yet. Not a fan of the available Torch cases.

Anyone know how quickly the Innocases become available ?

Thanks!
    Have you emailed and/or called Seidio directly? They would probably be your best source of information on pending releases.
    09-13-10 02:39 PM
    It's actually showed as in development and coming soon for the past two weeks or so. After emailing Seidio, this is what I received:

Hello Danny,

Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We are currently working on accessories for these new smartphones. We'll notify you when our most popular items are available. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA of the products Innocase Active for the Blackberry Torch 9800. Please send email [email protected] for more updates on these products.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Technical Support

Seidio Customer Service
    09-13-10 08:32 PM
    Thanks for the information!

Hopefully will b e out soon. I've already dropped my Torch, and I think it's angry with me
    09-14-10 08:36 AM
    It's out now on seidio's website. At least, the black one is. Hopefully it'll be as good as the surface.
    12-13-10 10:54 AM
    I have the Innocase Active and I am running into issues with it. I have to wait until after the holiday to contact them to try and figure out what is wrong. The case keeps locking the button functions out.
    12-23-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD