How many people carry there Bold in a case? If you don't carry it in a case, is the top part of ur phone scratched up from lint scratches? I am trying to decide what to do cause the case I been using gave my phone scratches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 10:11 PM
    I use the Otterbox Commuter. Have had it and the phone for 3 months and both are scratch free. Keyboard is a different story ha ha but that has nothing to do with the case. I highly recommend this case.

09-12-10 10:40 PM
    Commuter + 2600mah battery, perfect combo

09-12-10 10:52 PM
    I bought an Otter Defender case shortly after upgrading a BlackBerry 9700 from a BlackBerry 8820. While the case makes the BB9700 feel about the same weight and size as the standard BB8820, I can put the device in my pocket without worrying about any scratches on the screen and the keyboard is protected too. In the car, the BB9700 stays in place on the small ledge just under the dashboard thanks to the rubber case. If you own a BB9700 I recommend you get a protective case that includes screen and keyboard protection but at least screen protection.
    09-12-10 11:57 PM
    I have an Otterbox Defender,I'm handicaped and worried I might drop the phone,but in this case I use, I'm not worried cause it's built well,plus these ain't cheep phones.
    09-13-10 05:47 AM
    Blackberry pocket pouch for me. Phone slides in and out easily and the magnet puts it in standby automatically. Basically the holster without the clip. Tried the Otterbox Commuter, but despite what everyone else here seems to think, I found it incredibly bulky and slippery to hold.
    09-13-10 06:04 AM
    Another vote for the Otterbox Commuter, best case I've ever owned.

thanks papped
    09-13-10 07:16 AM
    OEM leather holster, but it's scuffed the Send, BB , Esc, and End keys
    09-13-10 07:20 AM
    When I carry in a shirt pocket I use nothing. When in pants/shorts pocket I use the BB sheath, a nice leather sleeve case. No scratches at all since June.

09-13-10 08:51 AM
    I'm not a case person as I find them to be too bulky sometimes. I use the BB pocket pouch and find it to be great.
    09-13-10 10:20 AM
    For those asking about the commuter + 2600 battery mod

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/9650-cases-524860/
    09-13-10 12:46 PM
    I traditionally don't use cases but I am using the hard sleeve that comes with the holster. I rarely use the holster though. While I hate cases, this phone is just too sexy to allow it to get scratched.

09-13-10 12:49 PM
    i use an incipio feather case for my bb. it mostly covers the back and sides. i use it with a screen protector that came with it. its not bulky and its very light. says its for the tour but it also fits the 9650

Ultra Light feather Slim Form Fitted Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 - Molina Red
    09-13-10 01:09 PM
    I have a variety of cases and normally i rock either the otterbox commuter or the case mate barley there, but for the past week i havent been using a case cause the phone is just so damn sexy.
    09-13-10 02:30 PM
    i use an incipio feather case for my bb. it mostly covers the back and sides. i use it with a screen protector that came with it. its not bulky and its very light. says its for the tour but it also fits the 9650

Ultra Light feather Slim Form Fitted Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 - Molina Red
    So this looks like the Barely There case with a little more corner protection, is that right? Wish I would have seen this one before I just ordered the CaseMate Tough Hybrid last week. I really liked the look of the Barely There but didn't like the limited corner protection. If this Incipio has better protection on the corners maybe I'll still get it, we'll see.
    09-13-10 02:38 PM
    I use an Otterbox. I love the way my phone feels without it though, Im scared to take it out though!
    09-13-10 03:37 PM
    Does anybody know of a case other than the Seidio Surface case that can be used with the Seidio Innocase belt clip - eg, does one of the CaseMate or Otterbox work with the Innocase clip for the 9650 or the 8330?
    Thanks in advance.
    09-13-10 03:40 PM
    pocket pouch here. i hate cases.
    09-13-10 03:52 PM
    So this looks like the Barely There case with a little more corner protection, is that right? Wish I would have seen this one before I just ordered the CaseMate Tough Hybrid last week. I really liked the look of the Barely There but didn't like the limited corner protection. If this Incipio has better protection on the corners maybe I'll still get it, we'll see.
    The Case-Mate Hybrid Tough Case is great! You won't be disappointed.

That and the Epik Resin cases are the only ones I've found that satisfy.
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 09-14-10 at 11:31 AM. Reason: change touch to tough lol
    09-13-10 03:56 PM
    Thank God I was using an Epik gel case when I dropped my BB about 5-6' onto the concrete garage floor recently. No problems whatsoever!
    I take it off when I go to bed at night and when I get to the office to put it in my pod chargers.
    09-13-10 04:47 PM
    Don't use anything with mine. But by the time I am up for an upgrade it has some small scratches here and there. Nothing major though!
    09-13-10 06:22 PM
    buy an otterbox commuter series family! its great
    09-13-10 09:55 PM
    No case. Ghost armor. Not a scratch or blemish on it.
    09-13-10 10:01 PM
    Nothing but a screen protector here.
    09-13-10 10:08 PM
    No case. I have a "non-stick" screen protetor and that's it. I can't stand bulky cases (basically all) and anything that requires me to constantly remove to use my charge pod. I maintain no scratches by not putting change, keys or anything else that may scratch my phone in my left front pant pocket.
    09-13-10 10:08 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD