If you haven't visited TMoNews, you should. It's a very nice site tailored to news about T-Mobile for T-Mobile customers.

TMoNews has an interesting article about TMo's plans for the balance of 2008. You might want to check it out.

Here's a link ... TmoNews � Blog Archive � Details emerge on T-mobile’s plans for the remainder of 2008, and we like em!
    07-17-08 07:37 PM
    Is there a way to find out what the "top 25 markets" are, as far as possible 3g coverage goes? I hope Hampton Roads/Southeastern VA is up there It's a big, big military region.
    07-17-08 11:38 PM
    Nice! I dont see the Javelin anywhere though....but if they come out with the Bold in 2008 that'll be sweet too.
    07-17-08 11:49 PM
    Is there a way to find out what the "top 25 markets" are, as far as possible 3g coverage goes? I hope Hampton Roads/Southeastern VA is up there It's a big, big military region.
    TmoNews � Blog Archive � Ladies and Gentlemen, may we present you with…3G

New York City
    Austin
    NJ and Long Island
    Las Vagas
    Minneapolis
    Miami
    Dallas
    Chicago
    Houston
    Philadelphia
    Denver
    Detroit
    Orlando
    Kansas city
    Atlanta
    Los Angeles
    New England
    Portland
    Sacramento
    San Diego
    Seattle
    Washington DC
    San Francisco
    Birmingham
    Memphis
    Tampa
    Phoenix
    07-18-08 01:38 PM
    Thanks for the info. That covers almost everything

Btw..you've listed 27 not 25.
    07-18-08 01:39 PM
    Great find WF!! I am gonna read this, for sure
    07-18-08 01:42 PM
    Thanks for the info. That covers almost everything

Btw..you've listed 27 not 25.
    Copied from TMO News. However, my theory is that you shouldn't count NYC and NJ/Long Island. It would make sense that they get it before Oct. 1st. NYC already has it. Take away those 2 markets and it leaves the other 25 for a date of Oct. 1
    07-18-08 02:07 PM
    Great post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 02:10 PM
    And then when does the rest of the US come along for 3G?? lol

It is not worth getting excited about the 3G, really... unless you live in one of those markets!! I am not sure if that includes surrounding areas as well, or just that major city. I did not even see any cities from Ohio!!

I am more excited about the Javelin and the Android devices. If TMo comes out with the first Adnroid device, that would be impressive!
    07-18-08 02:11 PM
    If TMo comes out with the first Adnroid device, that would be impressive!
    When they do...
    Google confirmed it
    07-18-08 02:19 PM
    And then when does the rest of the US come along for 3G?? lol

It is not worth getting excited about the 3G, really... unless you live in one of those markets!! I am not sure if that includes surrounding areas as well, or just that major city. I did not even see any cities from Ohio!!

I am more excited about the Javelin and the Android devices. If TMo comes out with the first Adnroid device, that would be impressive!
    Im curious about this as well because I live in Orange County and LA is on the list. Im no that far away but we shall see.
    07-18-08 05:04 PM
    Great info, thanks...
    07-18-08 08:27 PM
    Thanks for the info. I see that Phoenix is in the list for 3G, Yahoooooo.
    07-18-08 08:42 PM

Central and Eastern VA never gets anything really good, it's the DC area that always has the goodies!
    07-19-08 09:55 PM
    Sounds good but no 3g love for pittsburgh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 10:02 PM
    Im curious about this as well because I live in Orange County and LA is on the list. Im no that far away but we shall see.

Maybe you can stick your berry outside and get some of the 3g goodness... hehe.
    07-19-08 11:23 PM
    ^^that would be cool but I guess I would have to buy a 3g device 1st
    07-20-08 12:07 AM
    [may we present you with�3G
    Trini Pirate you've only been here a short time but you are a good contributor and post a lot of great content. Keep it up dude, I enjoy your posts!
    07-21-08 03:04 AM
    have to buy a 3g device 1st
    That's actually a problem that I hope TMo is looking into.

As far as we know, TMo has no 3g devices scheduled to roll out in 2008 insofar as BlackBerry is concerned.

3G is great but we'll be needing something in a BlackBerry to access it.
    07-21-08 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD