Hi everyone, please help me!

Last night I fell asleep with my phone next to me, and I know that this isn't very smart but when I woke up my phone was off and the red led was flashing. When I tried booting it, it did nothing, just flashing it's red light. I tried charging it, but with no succes either. So I have no idea what went wrong. Could it be that I rolled over my phone and that I messed up something inside?
    I searched the internet looking for solutions and I found out that other people were having the same problem... However, I didn't really find any answers.

Then I tried connecting my Blackberry to my computer. The computer did notice my phone was connected, but the Blackberry Desktop Software failed to connect to the phone. It just showed some error.

I found out that when I kept the phone charging, with no battery in it, a white immage with a 'no battery sign' appeared. Does that mean something's wrong with my battery?

Please help me! Thanks for reading this, I hope someone will help me out!
    09-11-10 02:46 AM
    Did you recently create a BlackBerry ID through AppCenter or load any new programs? I had what sounds like the same thing happen to mine tonight. In fact, I just posted a thread not 5 minutes ago. Mine is stuck at about 75% on reboot. The reason I ask is because I'm wondering if it had anything to do with something I did in the AppCenter.
    09-11-10 03:05 AM
    No I didn't, so I guess that has nothing to do with it... But my screen stays black and does not boot at all.
    09-11-10 03:27 AM
    Hi, I just read about your problem. YOu need to check blackberry 101 lecture 12 how to reload operating system on a nuked blackberry. It might help solve your problem.
    09-11-10 04:08 AM
    Thanks for commenting. I'm trying to update the OS right now but it's giving an error saying it can't connect to the device... but the display is now showing a charging sign, so I guess I'm gonna keep it connected...
    09-11-10 05:11 AM
    Dear god it worked, my Blackberry just booted! It installed the new OS but it made me lose all my contacts and texts but at least it's working again. Thank you very much!
    09-11-10 05:30 AM
    this is the importance of backing up your contacts to bbdesktop manager regularly. Glad you got it to work thou.
    09-11-10 09:07 AM
    My blackberry curve 8900 don't start, not booting, and red light flashing, what i have to do to fixe that problem?
    03-19-12 09:26 PM
    My blackberry curve 8900 don't start, not booting, and red light flashing, what i have to do to fixe that problem?
    check my response to you in the other thread. if thats not your problem yours might be the same as the one above.
    Last edited by Prairiepaws; 03-20-12 at 12:59 AM.
    03-20-12 12:56 AM
    look at the answers above.
    03-20-12 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD