Hey people,

Here is my latest creation BlueRadiance just before I break down to you what the features are please do not ask for any customizations for your own personal taste, i've worked damn hard on this theme and I swear if i have to see another error message or edit another svg file when workin on this ima go crazy lol I hope you can live with that but to be honest I dont really see anything that would need changing because everything you would probably need is there , the only time I am going to change anything is if a bug occurs or something goes wrong (which I hope wont happen because I went through each theme with a fine tooth comb ) but yeah enough of that back to the features. This is what you will find in all versions of the theme:

- OS6 Icons
    - Blue message icons
    - Blue unread indicator icons with blue new underlay icons too
    - Blue battery meter
    - Awesome blue aurora wallpapers
    - Quick access buttons on homescreen
    - 8 User definable icons on dock
    - Revamped active and incoming call screens
    - ABSOLUTELY FREE

Here a peek of what it looks like:

UPDATE LOG

Issues fixed

- Darker focus icons on homescreen so its easier to tell which icon your focused on

- Lighter highlight cursor on menu's

- Transitions removed to resolve lag issue

Features updated/added

More hotkeys added in all versions:

0 = Profiles (Not Q anymore)

! = SMS/MMS (I tried to make it $ but for some reason it wasnt working, i hope it isnt too much of a issue to you guys)

F = Facebook

Spacebar = Quicklaunch (although I havent actually tested this one because I dont have quicklaunch on my phone, please do let me know if this hotkey doesnt work and ill try and fix it)

OTA Links

No Weather slot or hidden today

MyBBOTA.com Download - BlueRadiance

Weather slot only

MyBBOTA.com Download - BlueRadiance [Weather]

Hidden today and Weather Slot

MyBBOTA.com Download - BlueRadiance [Weather+HiddenToday]

This version includes a semi transparent background for the today area which can be toggled on or off by using Alt + O to turn it off and Alt + P to bring it back up

Hidden today only

MyBBOTA.com Download - BlueRadiance [HiddenToday]

This version also includes a semi transparent background for the today area use same hotkeys to turn on or off

*Note a battery pull is required for some of the icons to show properly*

Enjoy!

*Credit goes to Blackberry Theme Lab for providing the battery meter, unread indicator and os6 icons *

(Feedback is welcome)
    Last edited by Fazer9700; 09-17-10 at 05:29 PM. Reason: New OTA links with updated versions
    09-09-10 10:09 AM
    Your hard work paid off. Very nice looking theme!!

* only concern for me is I use Q key for quick change to Vibrate and back for meetings etc. but a work around may work.
    09-09-10 10:27 AM
    Nice:

09-09-10 10:42 AM
    Very nice theme...have it now running..keep up the good work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 10:46 AM
    Captivating theme! thanks so much for your hard work...keep it up
    09-09-10 11:00 AM
    thanks guys im glad you like it

@ andyahs that wallpaper is amazing and goes really well with the homescreen, would it be okay if you could share that with us?
    09-09-10 11:44 AM
    thanks guys im glad you like it

@ andyahs that wallpaper is amazing and goes really well with the homescreen, would it be okay if you could share that with us?
    You bet........

09-09-10 11:51 AM
    Nicely Done!!
    09-09-10 11:59 AM
    Nice theme. Only thing I would say is the clock overlaps the alarm icon on the homescreen. Other than that, perfect. Any plans to make a version without transitions?

09-09-10 12:09 PM
    Nicely Done!!
    Thank you

Nice theme. Only thing I would say is the clock overlaps the alarm icon on the homescreen. Other than that, perfect. Any plans to make a version without transitions?
    The alarm was intentionally positioned there as I thought it looked nice, hmm if im in the mood for making a version without the transitions ill post it up here lol :P
    09-09-10 12:16 PM
    Very nice job for your first theme! Thank you for sharing it for FREE!!
    09-09-10 12:19 PM
    Very nice job for your first theme! Thank you for sharing it for FREE!!
    Its actually the third theme that i've made but thanks anyway haha
    09-09-10 12:24 PM
    This is very nice, thank you. At the risk of sounding really stupid, I've been wanting to ask this question anyway, so here goes: when a theme says "no hidden today", does that mean that the "today" is there on the screen with no option to hide it, or does it mean there is NO "today" at all?

Thanks to whoever answers.
    09-09-10 04:53 PM
    REALLY nice theme!

09-09-10 05:11 PM
    This is very nice, thank you. At the risk of sounding really stupid, I've been wanting to ask this question anyway, so here goes: when a theme says "no hidden today", does that mean that the "today" is there on the screen with no option to hide it, or does it mean there is NO "today" at all?

Thanks to whoever answers.
    No hidden today means theres no today at all lol :P
    09-09-10 06:08 PM
    Awesome, downloading now!
    09-09-10 06:35 PM
    Awesome, downloading now!
    Hope you enjoy it hehe
    09-09-10 06:48 PM
    Its actually the third theme that i've made but thanks anyway haha
    Sorry! I could've sworn I thought you stated in your op that it was your first theme! But I just went back & looked & you didn't...So many themes...I'm going crazy. LOL Now I have to go search for your other themes!!
    09-09-10 06:52 PM
    dood thats great!!!......just deleted all the other themes on my device.......thanks alot
    09-09-10 06:54 PM
    Let me openly tell you how crazy I really am...I d/l your other theme Dark Faze & it's on my BB right now!! I figured since everyone already knows I'm nuts I might as well truly admit it!!
    Very nice job on both themes by the way!!!
    09-09-10 06:56 PM
    love the theme very clean professional awesome look. Only issue i have is that when in the menus the highlight that you used to show where you are on the text is hard to see against the blue background of the menus. If the text highlight was a darker blue or black it would be much easier to see.

It would be nice to have a shortcut for $= sms
    Last edited by rryoung; 09-09-10 at 09:20 PM.
    09-09-10 07:04 PM
    LOVE the theme! Just really don't like transitions, my phone seems to drag *** with them, other than that ... AWESOME!

Last edited by SeanBest; 09-09-10 at 07:23 PM.
    09-09-10 07:10 PM

Beautiful theme!!!!
    Love it. Thanks for making it free!
    09-09-10 07:41 PM
    Thanks for providing owesome theme!!
    However I have a issue. battery meter is not same as Option->Status. For example, this theme shows 100%, the status in Option indicates 95% though. Do you hava any idea?
    Please help me!

09-09-10 07:59 PM
    Great job! beautiful theme, using it now. Just a couple of small requests if its not too much trouble, can we get a No Hidden Today, Weather Slot, No Transitions, Space=QuickLaunch version? That would make this my perfect theme.

Thank you again, keep up the great work!
    09-09-10 09:00 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD