I'm a big fan of Digital Chocolate games, both on mobile and on Facebook. I've tried searching the CB forums (as a good poster should) and haven't found any discussions about this company, so I'm starting my own thread.

I had Tower Bloxx on my Pearl, as well as both RAZRs I had before that. So far, I've resisted buying any games or apps on my Curve 8530 (wanted to try out as many free options as possible). But I'm ready to dive back into some digital chocolate fun! What DC games work well on BB? Are there any free trials out there for Sprint, and how do I find them? (Their app store is run by MobiHand and sooo hard to find anything!)

I prefer games with simple controls (Tower Bloxx is one-button play, Rollercoaster Rush is 2-button, etc.) but will enjoy feedback on any DC game. Thanks in advance!
    09-08-10 07:56 PM
    I've tried e-mailing, and tweeting at Digital Chocolate's twitter (while they were actively tweeting!!!). I'm sad to say their replies to customers is quite poor. I love the games I've played by them... But they really need to step up on their communications.. It's absolutely terrible.
    09-09-10 07:58 PM
    This game is not by Digital Chocolate, but still quite fun...

Swine Flu - The Game - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

A simple game, that still makes me laugh after all the drama surrounding the Swine Flu panic. only $0.99.

If you try it out I hope you enjoy it as I do!
    09-10-10 01:06 PM
    This game is not by Digital Chocolate, but still quite fun...
    Swine Flu - The Game - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    A simple game, that still makes me laugh after all the drama surrounding the Swine Flu panic. only $0.99.
    If you try it out I hope you enjoy it as I do!
    Thanks for the tip! Will check it out soon.
    09-11-10 10:12 AM
    Digital Chocolate games that I love are:

Monkey Spin
    DictatorDef
    Pyramid Bloxx
    Crazy Penguin

I found my games at blackberryseeker
    10-11-10 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD