Hey Guys,

Take this for what it's worth. My friend works in product development at Telus. They had a group meeting today and she sniped a couple pics..
    09-08-10 03:59 PM
    Looks like us Telus folks, and prob all the other Canadian carriers will be getting .214
    09-08-10 04:01 PM
    lol.. Can't be worse than the first OS
    09-08-10 04:09 PM
    Sweet! Thanks for the update! 16 short days away...
    09-08-10 04:38 PM
    It seems like it's been the longest wait of my life! So jealous of the ones that have em!
    09-08-10 05:02 PM
    Does it come with East Asian language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)?

Thanks.
    09-08-10 05:09 PM
    Does it come with East Asian language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)?

Thanks.
    Lol..I'm sorry but I have no idea.
    09-08-10 05:21 PM
    I'm on .214 and its great. You guys are lucky to be starting out on it.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 05:24 PM
    Lol..I'm sorry but I have no idea.
    Can you ask your friend? I have been waiting for this language pack. Not being able to read the characters suck...
    09-08-10 05:43 PM
    Can you ask your friend? I have been waiting for this language pack. Not being able to read the characters suck...
    Sorry, she has no idea. Her meeting was with her team and the RIM sales rep today. They mostly go over the current and upcoming device offering and never get into that much detail. I've asked her to follow up for you.
    09-08-10 07:24 PM
    To any of the current owners who are running .214, can you see any glaring differences in that "about" pic than what you've got?
    09-08-10 07:27 PM
    Everything looks the same as mine.

As for the language, the reason I ask is that the leaked version does NOT come with the East Asian language, so just curious if maybe the official one will come with it.
    09-08-10 07:50 PM
    This is soo effin exciting lol i CAN'T wait !!
    09-08-10 07:52 PM
    Ha ha! I thought you might like that Gelzz! My friend got to play with it running .214 today and said it was awesome!! I'm wondering if our release will be any different from the leaked .214 our crackberry friends are running now?
    09-08-10 07:57 PM
    I hope not. Cuase really if it not im just gonna see any other os updates lol

Dude pin me. hahahaha

Are you gonna be depositing @Best buy ?
    09-08-10 08:40 PM
    Ha ha! I thought you might like that Gelzz! My friend got to play with it running .214 today and said it was awesome!! I'm wondering if our release will be any different from the leaked .214 our crackberry friends are running now?
    .214 should be exactly the same across the board regardless of whether it's leaked or official.
    09-08-10 09:25 PM
    Get my att phone unlocked tomorrow ....with my rogers ...bye 9700

very excited
    09-08-10 10:45 PM
    Ummm, yippee? No, really,woohoo. Like a lot of other folks from this side I have been waiting with baited breath and was ready to drop in .214 before anything else once the 24th came around. So glad that now I can just enjoy and hopefully not have to worry about glitches,minor tho they may be.
    09-08-10 11:27 PM
    Hey Guys,

Take this for what it's worth. My friend works in product development at Telus. They had a group meeting today and she sniped a couple pics..
    Like us canucks need to be teased with more pics...

Looks like us Telus folks, and prob all the other Canadian carriers will be getting .214
    Great news, sweeeeeet!

Thanks for letting us in on this.
    09-09-10 05:14 AM
    I was already looking forward to getting the Torch.
    Then yesterday my Tour got another case of Trackball-itis and I'm really anxious to get it.
    09-09-10 06:53 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mikey52
    Hey Guys,

Like us canucks need to be teased with more pics...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mikey52

Great news, sweeeeeet!

Thanks for letting us in on this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ha ha! I didn't think it was fair that I be the only one teased by these pics!
    09-09-10 07:25 AM
    I hope not. Cuase really if it not im just gonna see any other os updates lol

Dude pin me. hahahaha

Are you gonna be depositing @Best buy ?
    Hey Gelzz.. No, my friend is going to hold a couple for me. She's well aware that I have a laundry list of things to check before I make my pick of the lucky one I'm going to marry! -- The bachelor, Torch version! lol
    09-09-10 07:28 AM
    Hey Gelzz.. No, my friend is going to hold a couple for me. She's well aware that I have a laundry list of things to check before I make my pick of the lucky one I'm going to marry! -- The bachelor, Torch version! lol
    @Mikey52

At least you have ur friend to help choose the next Bachelor. IM goin to head to the nearest Pimp store to get my Blind date lol.
    I wish I could jus stand there and ask for specifics but I cant sadly enough. But if it's that bad, I'll just exchange for another lol
    I hope the Torch can bring me Breakfast in Bed lol
    09-09-10 07:42 AM
    I don't know what's up with Telus, or if it's just the store i normally deal with. I asked the rep what kind of exchange/return policy they have. She looks at me and says "We don't, once you buy it it's yours.." I asked why that was when every American carrier has a 30 day exchange/return policy. "Well this is Canada hun, and that's how it is". So i go down to BestBuy and while checking out the HTC Desire, ask about the pre-order for the Torch. The one sales rep had no idea, but the other one knew about it, so i asked if they had a return policy, and yes, 14 days to return it, exchange it, no questions asked. So i'm definately going this route, even though they don't get theirs til the 26th..so i have to wait 2 more days../cry
    09-09-10 08:01 AM
    Interesting Rickroller. I'll have to enquire with Rogers. Anyone familiar with Rogers' return policy? Are they as retardo as Telus seemingly is?
    09-09-10 08:09 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD