so here's the deal guys. i currently have the Jabra (BT2070) and it's great for what it's worth.. my dilemma is the ear piece is not adjustable and it really hurts me after a few minutes because i'm constantly shoving this thing back in my ear so i can hear the person on the other end.

can someone recommend me a bluetooth that has an adjustable ear piece that also has half way decent sound quality?

i can justify about $50 or so for this purchase.. $75+ is not needed considering I don't talk on the phone enough to have that serious of an ear piece.

Thanks.
    09-08-10 07:33 AM
    what do you mean adjustable ear piece?
    like small medium or large?
    i'm using a motorola H17 and it has 2 options..
    over the ear... or in ear.. and got it at E bay for $40.
    retail price is $99

as you can see on the picture.. the upper part is around the ear... and the lower part is in ear attachment.. and it has great noise cancellation device.
    09-08-10 07:27 PM
    I'm talking like the piece that goes into your ear needs to be adjustable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 04:57 AM
    I'm talking like the piece that goes into your ear needs to be adjustable.

ok.
    with the Motorola H 17.. the one above this post..
    the piece that goes into your ear comes in 3 sizes small, medium, large.
    that's the 2 black earbuds/ear gels shown on the picture.

the upper 2 are ear hooks in case you don't want to use the earbuds.

09-09-10 07:09 PM
    I have the icon Jawbone it is pricey but well worth it. the gels come in sizes too
    09-09-10 07:56 PM
    Been using the Blueant T1 for a while now and I love it.
    09-13-10 10:03 AM
    Been using the Blueant T1 for a while now and I love it.
    i did consider that... too bad the marketing is not that great but the quality is
    09-13-10 08:21 PM
    I just found out today the ICON has been updated........now you can play your music the upgraded software on the icon is on the mytalk site (jawbone) Another great reason to have the icon.
    09-13-10 11:33 PM
    I have had the BlueAnt T1 for a couple of months, and to be honest I am very disappointed. I have used it with 3 different phones (Samsung, Motorola Razar, and now my Blackberry Torch) and in each instance the headset drops the connection on a regular basis. I have contacted customer service and they advised me to reset and pair the headset again. This has not helped in any way. Does anyone else have a suggestion?
    09-14-10 11:00 PM
    i did consider that... too bad the marketing is not that great but the quality is
    It's a great headset. I love it.

I have had the BlueAnt T1 for a couple of months, and to be honest I am very disappointed. I have used it with 3 different phones (Samsung, Motorola Razar, and now my Blackberry Torch) and in each instance the headset drops the connection on a regular basis. I have contacted customer service and they advised me to reset and pair the headset again. This has not helped in any way. Does anyone else have a suggestion?
    Weird, the only time I have lost connection is being too far away from it to see how far I can go. But I have never lost connections. Phone is usually in pocket or backpack.

I know with my old Motorola one, I had an issue like that but reset too care of it...

I would see if they will exchange it for you. Sounds like it might be with the headset itself.
    09-14-10 11:33 PM
    See if they'll do a replacement. Otherwise, I'd say cut your losses and get a new one. It certainly doesn't sound like this is normal for said bt. Boone chance.

~LB

09-28-10 07:05 PM
    Jawbone Icon....Done.... Best ever, and I've had many..... Goto the website and read up on it, ya can't beat it!
    09-29-10 11:04 AM
    for honest reviews go to newegg. no one beats their prices and delivery is usually next day (free shipping) for me
    10-03-10 07:41 PM
    Go check out jawbone website they have videos on it.
    10-07-10 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD