WEATHER OTA HERE - THANKS TO MYBBOTA.com

DONATE - PAYPAL

Fix log:
    1.3 Fixed active call font
    1.2 Fixed date font on home screen
    1.1 Fixed incoming call photo overlap
    Last edited by jumpman89; 09-08-10 at 07:43 PM. Reason: OTA added
    09-07-10 05:45 PM
    Don't tease me! Yeah! Where is my hidden dock with hidden today. I wondered if you would everrrrrrrrr return to finish a great piece of work. Used the old one to death. Transparent menus and at least 10 lines of today. Don't make me wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 05:54 PM
    I'd lock a today version with Calendar, Messages and bottom dock or just Calendar and bottom dock - don't know why nobody makes these anymore
    09-07-10 05:59 PM
    Can "Coming Soon" be tonight

09-07-10 06:06 PM
    OTA is now live... Enjoy.
    09-07-10 06:25 PM
    Great looking theme Jumpman. The only issue that I have faced on my Bold 9700 is that the Day and date on home screen is not being shown fully I.e as today is Wednesday, September 8 the home screen in this is showing "Wednesday, Septe.....". Can you please fix this please. Cheers

09-07-10 07:08 PM
    Where is OTA

09-07-10 07:24 PM
    Great looking theme Jumpman. The only issue that I have faced on my Bold 9700 is that the Day and date on home screen is not being shown fully I.e as today is Wednesday, September 8 the home screen in this is showing "Wednesday, Septe.....". Can you please fix this please. Cheers

Odd... I am fixing it now... Let me know if you you encounter any more problems...
    09-07-10 07:25 PM
    Where is OTA

Waiting on mybbota.com to host my latest version...
    09-07-10 07:26 PM
    OTA live again... my apologies. Let me know what other bugs you find...
    09-07-10 07:31 PM
    Just downloaded this for my 9630 and love it!!
    09-07-10 07:39 PM
    Loving and enjoying your theme! Thanks for a great one. Made me "like" OS6 again. Had tired of them but if I'm gonna stay with Blackberry, I guess I may as well get use to them. Thanks for coming back and completing this project. Awesome job.

09-07-10 08:49 PM
    Awesome theme!!!No lag!!!Thanx!!
    Screenie!!!!

09-07-10 08:56 PM
    Loving and enjoying your theme! Thanks for a great one. Made me "like" OS6 again. Had tired of them but if I'm gonna stay with Blackberry, I guess I may as well get use to them. Thanks for coming back and completing this project. Awesome job.

Unfortunately, the theme your referring too is no longer accessible. I upgraded to Windows 7 and lost all of my .thm files. If I ever get a long enough break in between work and classes, I may give the "OS6-like" theme another go, but hopefully by then OS6 will already have leaked... Thanks for the kind words and enjoy the theme.
    09-07-10 09:23 PM
    Awesome theme!!!No lag!!!Thanx!!
    Screenie!!!!

Looks good Roz!
    09-07-10 09:34 PM
    looks good roz!
    thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-07-10 09:56 PM
    Nice work as always bro!

Send me a PM with your PIN info and I can re add ya. Glad to have you back.
    09-07-10 09:59 PM
    Hey I LOVE your themes, I'm still rocking your OS like 6 theme for the 9630. Put a donate link and hey a couple problems, as I said I'm using a 9630 (BOOOOO) and have caller ID pictures....I'll let them speak for themselfs. If I donate can you make me one with the 3G icon ? & no transitions ?? Thanks again for all your hard work.

Edit: If you look at the third picture....no caller ID photo but the text is kind of off as is the other active call screen. if you used the same font that you do for the incomming calls on the active screen it would look nice. Thanks mate.

Edit 2: V 1.3 works nice only you should of kept both fonts the same just like in the incomming calling screen, just take the "phone guy out and move the (mobile) down on the second line next to the +, Oh and the active call screen is now the active to grayish.....I need to send you some cash your helping me out here.* as in the screenshots keep the nice blackness part but kill the "phone guy* so both screens match and look nice.
    Last edited by CommanderRomeo; 09-08-10 at 12:11 AM.
    09-07-10 10:41 PM
    anyway i can have the dark background wallpaper? while in home i dont have the black wallpaper, only when i press the bb button and i see all my apps is when the background is dark like in your screenshots.
    09-07-10 10:57 PM
    Hey I LOVE your themes, I'm still rocking your OS like 6 theme for the 9630. Put a donate link and hey a couple problems, as I said I'm using a 9630 (BOOOOO) and have caller ID pictures....I'll let them speak for themselfs. If I donate can you make me one with the 3G icon ? & no transitions ?? Thanks again for all your hard work.

Edit: If you look at the third picture....no caller ID photo but the text is kind of off as is the other active call screen. if you used the same font that you do for the incomming calls on the active screen it would look nice. Thanks mate.
    1.3 version now live... Active call font has been decreased in size. Thanks for the heads up. Hope this version is better.
    09-07-10 11:10 PM
    anyway i can have the dark background wallpaper? while in home i dont have the black wallpaper, only when i press the bb button and i see all my apps is when the background is dark like in your screenshots.
    See attached. I left the wallpaper as is in the theme to give you the ability to customize it...
    09-07-10 11:14 PM
    See attached. I left the wallpaper as is in the theme to give you the ability to customize it...
    Yea but i like the way it looks how you have it. Call me simple.

EDIT: Oh and THANKS!!
    09-07-10 11:15 PM
    Hey Jumpman, amazing theme. Thank you.
    Last edited by Zed Leppelin; 10-16-10 at 08:35 AM.
    09-07-10 11:34 PM
    I like this...Thank You for sharing this Free theme...Good Job! i like the fonts coz its not big....hehehe!

09-07-10 11:46 PM
    love this theme

is it possible to add the following:

weather slot
    spacebar shortcut for quicklaunch
    and search icon in banner oposite profiles that launches google quick search
    09-08-10 10:32 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD