What exactly does this mean?

I am clicking this link :

� Free Pacman and Chinese Chess Game for BlackBerry Trackball Devices | BerryReview.com

and click on the OTA link on my regular brower. Then I tried opera mini and it brings me over to the regular browser and I keep getting this message:

HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

"An unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request form being fulfilled. this could be caused by a problem with the gateway, a problem with the destination server, or a problem with the page itself. Please try loading a different page. contact your service provider if this problem persists."

Can anyone else try it for me and see if it goes through for them?

I am desperately trying to get Pacman, I need Pacman!!!!! I must get Pacman and I have not had any success. I was able to download it once using the Most Popular Download links but it gives me a different error and most are aware that that link does not go through.

I must have Pacman!!!!
    07-17-08 10:52 AM
    Go HERE and check this out.
    07-17-08 11:21 AM
    Just tried it from the BB Browser and got the same error.
    And you can't d/load with Opera, that's why it take to
    the native browser.
    07-17-08 11:22 AM
    Go HERE and check this out.
    I'll try it when I am home. My work computer is not allowing me to go to the page because of the word "game"...lol...

thanks, I will give it a try.
    07-17-08 11:32 AM
    Ive tried to dl both that speedometer app and that zomobi thingy and i get that same error everytime. Maybe it is due to using opera? Also, do your berrys make you ok "the application Opera Mini has attempted to access the network. Would you like to allow this? every time you use it. Is there a way to make that go away? Thanks
    07-17-08 12:27 PM
    just tried the zumobi from the bb browser and its working. Man, wish i knew to use that before. Opera must not dl too good.
    07-17-08 12:33 PM
    granthatchett: You will want to avoid jumping into someones
    thread with an unrelated question, but since you did.

The d/loads - no idea

Opera: go to options > advanced options > applications >
    scroll down to Opera > press menu > select Edit Permissions >
    and set everything to ALLOW > save and exit.
    07-17-08 12:35 PM
    just tried the zumobi from the bb browser and its working. Man, wish i knew to use that before. Opera must not dl too good.
    You cannot d/l with Opera at all. You have to use the native browser.
    07-17-08 12:36 PM
    thanks,
    I didnt think these were toatally unrelated and saw they had been looked at recently so since we were both getting the same error message, just thought i'd throw it out there. But yeah, thanks
    07-17-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD