So, I just need a little direction. It's been a long while since I have had the need to log in here, can someone remind me where I might find info on how to delete the crap that sprint put on my purdy new purple 8530? I used to be a whiz at bb's but seem to have forgotten everything ....

thank you guys so much!
    09-07-10 02:50 AM
    Ok hide the icons from your main screen. Then plug your bb into your computer and run the blackberry app on the computer. You can delete them from this app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 06:25 AM
    Ok hide the icons from your main screen. Then plug your bb into your computer and run the blackberry app on the computer. You can delete them from this app.
    Easy there, shall we?

Some of the stuff you see are just pushed icons. Links you can use to download the read app. Pushed links will always come back eventually.

Safest way would be going Options > Applications. Real apps are all listed there. Once you're done cleaning there, just hide away everything else your carrier is pushing.
    09-07-10 09:53 AM
    +1 for Deigo. The cariers will always replace the icons you delete the next time you send service books (or they push something to your Berry). Delete the apps you dont use and hide the annoying icons.

And welcome back to the CB addiction!
    09-07-10 09:58 AM
    So, I just need a little direction. It's been a long while since I have had the need to log in here, can someone remind me where I might find info on how to delete the crap that sprint put on my purdy new purple 8530? I used to be a whiz at bb's but seem to have forgotten everything ....

thank you guys so much!
    its nice to see another person from the bay area. but unlike everyone else here. I used bbsak and deleted every cod off my phone. i went crazy the first 10 minutes but then just downloaded apps that i wanted.
    09-07-10 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD