Hey all,

Getting a T-Mo 9700 tomorrow unlocked and I plan on using it with AT&T. Anything I need to do to have everything work? i've noticed some stuff about sending Service Books but I can't figure out if you always have to do that.
    09-07-10 01:56 AM
    You won't get 3G connectivity, just a warning. Otherwise, you're probably good to go. You can send service books three ways to your phone...through the email setup, via your carriers BIS site, and I think customer service can do it for you too if you have any problems.
    09-07-10 01:58 AM
    Ahhhh, why not just get a Bold from ATT and that way you'll be able to use 3G service. Doesn't make sense since this phone is available for both carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 01:58 AM
    I'm aware of no 3G, I'm good with phones. Oh and Vermell1 I want it in white and don't want to import a Rogers one (they got white didn't they?).
    09-07-10 02:00 AM
    You could always change the housing...but I guess that's rather tedious.
    09-07-10 02:04 AM
    Yeah. I'm good with phones but I have a life and a girlfriend. I would rather have one that was built that way. AT&T 3G sucks in my area and I have a Torch if I want it back. I just want a Bold form factor again. I also don't really browse the web. Just Twitter, BBM and text/emails. I'll live.
    09-07-10 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD