Guys, I have the paid version of Pattern Lock on my torch and am having an issue with it.

I have it assigned to lock with the LOCK key, which works well, but often times it will NOT unlock. The Pattern Lock screen with the dots shows up, but touching the screen will not activate the dots. It acts like the touchscreen is off or something.

It seems like it does it when the Pattern Lock screen is brought up by pressing one of the main buttons, not lock.

Once it gets "frozen" in lock-screen mode, you can't do much. You can quick-switch apps, but it always comes back to the pattern lock screen. I typically have to re-boot it, which is infuriating. I have found NO other way to get the touchscreen back to a reactive mode.

I am not using the native lock and most of my other Pattern Lock options are set as you would typically expect. Also, I ran the LITE version of Pattern Lock for two weeks (typically behind native lock) and never had this freezing issue. It's only been since I bought the full version about 3 days ago that its been happening.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by SS_Shooter; 09-06-10 at 09:44 PM.
    09-06-10 09:41 PM
    I believe I am not having problems with my pattern lock freezing up my phone and distorting the screen when use the slide after unlocking the phone. anyone else experiences this?
    12-17-10 09:29 AM
    Guys, I have the paid version of Pattern Lock on my torch and am having an issue with it.

I have it assigned to lock with the LOCK key, which works well, but often times it will NOT unlock. The Pattern Lock screen with the dots shows up, but touching the screen will not activate the dots. It acts like the touchscreen is off or something.

It seems like it does it when the Pattern Lock screen is brought up by pressing one of the main buttons, not lock.

Once it gets "frozen" in lock-screen mode, you can't do much. You can quick-switch apps, but it always comes back to the pattern lock screen. I typically have to re-boot it, which is infuriating. I have found NO other way to get the touchscreen back to a reactive mode.

I am not using the native lock and most of my other Pattern Lock options are set as you would typically expect. Also, I ran the LITE version of Pattern Lock for two weeks (typically behind native lock) and never had this freezing issue. It's only been since I bought the full version about 3 days ago that its been happening.

Any ideas?
    Used pattern lock for about a week and deleted it as mine started to freeze up my phone in the locked screen and while unlocked as well.
    12-17-10 09:33 AM
    Hi folks:

Anyone else experience this... ever since I've installed Pattern Lock (full version), whenever I have to reset my device, owing to an app de-install, etc. Pattern Lock doesn't "engage"... it is not coming on... I've checked settings and my pattern shows as intact, however, using the lock button doesn't bring it up anymore but just the standby screen...

Now what?

TIA!
    02-10-11 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD