Can someone make a Theme with No profile icon, OS 6 icons, and use the "Dream Torch" Wallpaper for all screens (Homescreen, Call, Lock etc.) And make it for OS 4.6 (I don't have a Computer)..Something really simple! No Font resize or Color change! Please and thanks ahead of time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 09:00 PM
    Can someone help me out?? Something very simple..

09-05-10 11:22 PM
    I don't know what dream torch is, if you get find me a pic of that then i'll hook ya up
    09-06-10 12:13 AM
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Custom OS6 Dream I didn't change anything but the icons, and the screens. It's zen style with 5 icons across the bottom. Let me know if you need anything else. By the way, I've never made any themes for 4.6 before, but it wouldn't let me change the folder icons since it's used for an OS below 5.0. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, so let me know if it doesn't work out.
    Last edited by haleyjeffers; 09-06-10 at 06:55 PM.
    09-06-10 03:19 AM
    This is a great theme but could you make it so that you scroll left and right, not up and down please? Thank you.

09-08-10 09:02 PM
    This is a great theme but could you make it so that you scroll left and right, not up and down please? Thank you.

Sure, I'll get to this today. I have a couple of other things I have to finish up first. Any other requests for it?
    09-09-10 03:17 AM
    Please make 6 icon at home screen, if you could, make hidden dock and hidden today would be- great... Thank you

09-09-10 05:32 AM
    Please make 6 icon at home screen, if you could, make hidden dock and hidden today would be- great... Thank you

Okay. Do you want anything else customized? Or do you want the default fonts/colors?
    09-09-10 05:54 AM
    If possible, and I know it might be much, but make the banner at the top smaller, but no hidden today or hidden dock. I like having my icons on the bottom so I don't have to find them.

09-09-10 06:08 AM
    If possible, and I know it might be much, but make the banner at the top smaller, but no hidden today or hidden dock. I like having my icons on the bottom so I don't have to find them.

Not a problem, I'll make separate versions. I'll try to have both of these done by later tonight.
    09-09-10 06:17 AM
    Please use font/ colour by default... Thank you

09-09-10 06:51 AM
    Here is the OTA for the today version: MyBBOTA.com Download - Hidden Today OS6

OTA for no today is; MyBBOTA.com Download - OS6 Zen

I had to submit a revision for the no today version. One version was denied and I don't know if it was the original or the replacement. If you have problems with navigation on the homescreen let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Let me know if you have any other issues.

09-09-10 09:33 AM
    Thank you so much. Everything is perfect except the navigation. When scrolling right, it skips the fifth icon, goes to the sixth. If you keep scrolling right it goes past the sixth and then goes to the fifth. Basically it goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 5. Kinda hard to explain lol. Hope you can fix it cause I love this theme.

09-09-10 07:02 PM
    I know what you're talking about lol.
    I saw that problem after I had submitted it for the OTA. I fixed it and uploaded a new version but they must have approved the old one instead. I'll switch them out soon and let you know when its fixed.

09-09-10 07:05 PM
    Ok thank you.

09-09-10 07:06 PM
    09-09-10 07:44 PM
    Perfect! Thank you so much! Great job!

09-09-10 07:52 PM
    I'm getting an error on every one of these downloads
    09-10-10 06:56 PM
    What error message are you getting? I just downloaded both with no problems. What OS do you have?

09-10-10 07:06 PM
    Nevermind, I am an *****. I'm actually trying to DL these on an 8530 that isn't on any networks. I wasn't thinking that I needed internet access to download the jad file.....durr.

That said, is there any way you can email me a zip file of a couple of these? [email protected]
    09-10-10 07:10 PM
    wait.. i d i o t is censored here?
    09-10-10 07:10 PM
    I didn't know that it was censored either. Do you want both of them emailed to you?
    09-10-10 07:16 PM
    Sure....if you already have them ready to go. I don't want to inconvenience you at all.
    09-10-10 07:17 PM
    Not at all, just sent them.
    09-10-10 07:19 PM
    haley did you get my pm and request would love if you can do that for me
    09-10-10 07:26 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD