Dear guys, I am experiencing a problem while connecting my bold 9700's headphones, it happens in the in active mode or while listening to music, when i go to make a call it stops, but when I back to normal the beep tone went back also..

Please I am looking forward for any fix. hit me back.
    09-03-10 07:40 AM
    When you plug in headphones/headset's, the blackberry beeps to indicate it's plugged in and working. It only beeps once, you cannot disable it.

If it's a mere non-stop tone, you might need to refrain from using a wired headset/headphones and use a stereo bluetooth headset. Also, you'll need to do a warranty exchange if it cannot be solved.

Just saying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 08:34 AM
    does any one has a fix ?
    09-03-10 07:55 PM
    No fix, it makes a beep whenever you connect the headphones. Nothing else will stop the sound.

When you connect a usb device to a windows pc, windows makes a sound. Similar on the bb, you can't mute it like you can on windows. Sorry for the disappointment.

Also, if you had described it in total detail?

09-04-10 03:03 AM
    The problem is: when I connect my headphones to my bold 9700, it gives me a long beeeeeeeeeeep tone and it is continuous tone it's like teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. and it just stop when I go to make a call, after I end my call it back to the same tone, it is so annoying and can't play my music well, I have tried to downgrade and update many OS versions but still the same issue..
    09-04-10 07:45 AM
    The problem is: when I connect my headphones to my bold 9700, it gives me a long beeeeeeeeeeep tone and it is continuous tone it's like teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. and it just stop when I go to make a call, after I end my call it back to the same tone, it is so annoying and can't play my music well, I have tried to downgrade and update many OS versions but still the same issue..
    Okay, this determines that it is indeed a hardware fault. Take it in for a warranty exchange with your carrier.

09-04-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD