Pearl 3g is now available for wind mobile for $300 WIND Mobile | Shop | Phones | BlackBerry® Pearl<sup>TM</sup> 3G
    09-02-10 04:07 PM
    Only black again?
    09-02-10 04:19 PM
    I think color is the least of anyone's problem. and sort of who cares, its harder to get something shipped out of canada than it is to get something shipped from cbw. wind is just another annoying carrier, dial 877-809-4631 when you are bored and listen to the crap you have to deal with in order to get to someone. I am beginning to like att @ this point compared to all these other sub-carriers.
    09-02-10 05:03 PM
    I have a friend in canada who would buy it for me but I don't want another black one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 06:29 PM
    ever think about one of those cool custom cases, its not the normal case, you have to send them your device or purchase one but omg are they something to behold - they have cases for macs and all sorts of things. hotness, perfect for someone like you.

ColorWare - BlackBerry Pearl 9100
    09-02-10 07:22 PM
    I guess its better for me to wait since I don't really need another phone LOL

09-02-10 07:28 PM
    I don't know how you exist without 3g on that thing, its that big a change. gps and maps actually work. the device actually has some utility
    09-02-10 07:36 PM
    ****, I think I want this phone again....... I tried forgetting about it, but now that Wind has it... hmmm....

09-03-10 01:40 AM
    yeah! you know someone in winds neighborhood? only diff from cbw is they will ship a phone anywhere, they don't care but it has to be in their service area. oh and they are not as dorky, omg cbw what a nightmare company!
    09-03-10 01:51 AM
    Does Wind have a prepaid service? Wouldn't that be the cheapest way to get the phone?
    09-03-10 08:39 AM
    you don't need anything to order the wind device, they will sell just the phone but will only ship within their service area
    09-03-10 10:06 AM
    I don't know anyone in Canadia particularly but I'm sure its gonna be a lot easier than finding someone in Ohio lol.

09-03-10 10:34 AM
    maybe but you are dealing with international shipping, duty, etc. dealing with either company is less than perfect that's for sure. what a total pain
    09-03-10 10:43 AM
    oh and what an ugly 'wind' logo on the bottom of the device.

Wind Mobile launching BlackBerry Pearl 3G today? � Boy Genius Report
    09-03-10 11:20 AM
    maybe but you are dealing with international shipping, duty, etc. dealing with either company is less than perfect that's for sure. what a total pain
    Yes, but let's say that you lived in the US, but within a reasonable drive of a major Canadian city. In theory, you could drive to that city, buy the 9100 on a Wind prepaid account and then bring it back. You wouldn't have declare it as you crossed the border, since it is under the $800 threshold, you would have to stay in Canada for 48 hours, tho.
    09-05-10 11:03 PM
    oh for sure, I don't live remotely close to canada so I was projecting - a drive & buy sounds like the ultimate way to get the sucker. boston is a bit far huh
    09-06-10 12:09 AM
    oh for sure, I don't live remotely close to canada so I was projecting - a drive & buy sounds like the ultimate way to get the sucker. boston is a bit far huh
    I've driven round trip to Montreal in a day (I was in need of another product that wasn't sold in the US at the time). I've also flown to Toronto for the weekend (great city to visit). I'm not ready for a new phone at the moment (although I'm getting close) and was just musing over my options.

I could in theory drive to Montreal, get the phone, come back the same day, and "forget" to mention the fact that I bought it (because $300 is over the duty-free limit if you are out of the country less than 48 hours), but that would be illegal.
    09-07-10 08:59 AM
    Only black again?
    Are you waiting for the white one as well? I wonder if RIM starts to sell it in 2010, or are they solving the same problems like Apple (only with the 9100 dust under the screen for example)
    09-09-10 04:46 PM
    Well, the 9100 white keypad is available as spare item on truesuppliers.com, so there is still some hope left!

I think I'll just go voor a white spare housing + keypad and replace my current black one!
    09-10-10 02:59 AM
    I have a 9100 black/red now locked to rogers for sale very few minutes
    09-11-10 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD