"Icon set Blackberry OS6 OEM Icons Edited by awayu from Blackberry Theme Lab. The battery and signal meters were shared by Ahaz on Blackberry Theme Lab. The elephant on the diaglog box is from the Cute Critters icon set. Hidden dock (8 icons)--z shows dock; escape key hides dock. Hidden today (9 entries; calendar scrollable from icons 2-7). Top banner contains 3 clickable/selectable items: time=clock; date=calendar; NTWK=manage connections. No status text on homescreen. No weather slot. Please let me know of any bugs or other issues. Please remember to perform a battery pull after installing this theme.

OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Neutral

http://
    http://
    09-02-10 09:59 AM
    Hey thanks for this theme I love it its everything I look for in a theme right down to the color!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-02-10 11:20 AM
    @anygivensunday

Thank you very much - glad you like it.
    09-02-10 11:46 AM
    That is a really awesome theme =) Good job!
    09-03-10 07:47 PM
    That is a really awesome theme =) Good job!
    Thank you!!!
    09-04-10 10:02 AM
    Loving the theme from the start. I do have a special request and can donate for it if you have a paypal up. Was hoping for user defined font throughout the theme.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    That would be great! I second that request!!

09-04-10 11:54 AM
    From the Department of Stupid Questions: When I hit Z to show the dock I get my contacts entry 7/Z. What can i do to avoid this and just open the dock?
    09-04-10 10:29 PM
    I want to nominate this for best theme EVER!!! Add the customizable fonts or not, either way I want to donate please!

09-05-10 01:44 AM
    I want to nominate this for best theme EVER!!! Add the customizable fonts or not, either way I want to donate please!

I don't have a pay pal account at this time. But believe me, your comment means just as much to me as a donation. Thank you, thank you!!!
    09-05-10 09:42 PM
    I don't have a pay pal account at this time. But believe me, your comment means just as much to me as a donation. Thank you, thank you!!!
    Okay, that's good to hear that I can add something. It really is good though. I can't tell you how long I have been searching for a theme that looks like this. I even tried to create my own theme, it came out looking great but it just was not usable. Keep up the good work! I would love to see what else you can make. PM me anytime if you need a beta-tester!

09-06-10 09:14 PM
    Okay, that's good to hear that I can add something. It really is good though. I can't tell you how long I have been searching for a theme that looks like this. I even tried to create my own theme, it came out looking great but it just was not usable. Keep up the good work! I would love to see what else you can make. PM me anytime if you need a beta-tester!

Thanks, I will take you up on the beta-tester offer for the theme I am currently working.

09-07-10 04:41 AM
    Absolutely! Let me know as soon as you are ready for me to test it!

09-11-10 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD