I got my Bold a while ago and I've connected it several times to my Mac. Today i went to add BB Maps back to my device and it gave me an error message: Validation failed because a module marked for update (net_rim_bbgroup_photos) is not available on local disk......I dont quite understand this as I have changed nothing. It does it if i try to add or remove any App. Anyone else got issue? And i have the most current software.
    09-01-10 07:27 PM
    I have never had this problem but what it's talking about is a bbm group that you were in and had photos shared I guess. It is not on your computer though. I don't know how to fix it but thats what that thing is.
    09-01-10 07:29 PM
    I never was part of a BBM group...Ill just reboot device and re-install and see what happens i guess. Thank You.
    09-01-10 07:31 PM
    I faced this same error message while trying to install East Asian language input support on my Tour. Because of this, it would not let me install the input support. Is there a KB or resolution to this problem? Any help is very much appreciated.
    Last edited by jzachlee; 09-09-10 at 09:09 PM.
    09-09-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD