I have my phone set to power off late evening and turn on the following morning. When it turns on the next morning, the bluetooth is disabled. I have to turn it on manually. This does not happen if I manually turn it off and then turn it back on.
    Any ideas ???

Edit-To clarify: The bluetooth is on when it powers down for the night using the Auto ON/OF function of the 9650. The next morning when it powers up, the bluetooth is turned off and I have to turn it on manually.
    Last edited by mjadler; 09-01-10 at 04:04 PM. Reason: clarification
    09-01-10 11:47 AM
    Should be a setting you can change in the Auto ON/OFF feature, however I don't know how you would go about doing it. Never had to have that feature yet.
    09-02-10 07:29 AM
    Any reason you want it on first thing? Car/headset type of thing?

There are a handful of options for adding shortcut capabilities that would simplify turning BT on and off.

I have quicklauch which has BT toggle. I press space bar, scroll 1 item, then trackpad. That's it.
    09-02-10 08:04 AM
    I use my bluetooth headset or my car bluetooth every day so I leave it on full time. I do have Quicklaunch 3.3 installed so I can create the shortcut but it was working fine. It may be the QL program as I just installed it along with other 3rd party programs a few days ago and that's when I noticed it. The phone is only 2 weeks old.
    I also found I can't have my BT headset on and BT turned on in my car or I get a garbled distorted sound in my headset and people can hear it. If I turn BT off in the car, the sound is excellent from my Jawbone Icon. I don't know what that problem is either??
    09-02-10 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD