Did a search but didn't find anything on this...and everyone may already know this but it's new to us!

My husband answered the phone while it was still on the charger and we learned that it automatically activates the speakerphone when on the pod and goes back to handset mode when you pick it up.

Thought this was kind of cool and wanted to share.
    09-01-10 12:48 AM
    Ha, that's awesome. I never heard about that feature. Makes me wish I had a 9700 dock more, haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 01:04 AM
    Holy moses, that's awesome XD

09-01-10 02:55 AM
    Ha, that's awesome. I never heard about that feature. Makes me wish I had a 9700 dock more, haha.

The dock is essential to lessen wear on the USB connector.

They are cheap and the best accessory you can get for your BB
    09-01-10 05:38 AM
    The dock is essential to lessen wear on the USB connector.

They are cheap and the best accessory you can get for your BB
    Absolutely! It's the first accessory I order when I know I'm getting a new bb, along with a screen guard and case. Had a USB jack go bad way back when I had an 8320 and it was a pain to sync! Had a month or so to wait for the 8900 to be released so not worth it to pay the insurance deductible on a replacement. That was one LONG month.
    09-02-10 01:50 PM
    Oh, thats awesome! I think I'll grab one of those for myself! Where can I get one for cheap??
    Last edited by chrisvee; 09-02-10 at 01:58 PM.
    09-02-10 01:56 PM
    Oh, thats awesome! I think I'll grab one of those for myself! Where can I get one for cheap??

Pssstttt... don't tell anyone, but there's this secret link at the top of this very page that says "STORE" where you can get all kinds of things for you BB!!

09-02-10 02:10 PM
    thats sweet
    09-03-10 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD