Weird thing happened to my wife's Torch. Her emails stopped pushing so I re-sent the service books and now they work again.

But now one of her email folders has completely disappeared but she still gets messages from that account seen in the combined Messages folder.

I've tried battery pulls and deleting and re-adding the account but still no folder shows up for it, I can only see those messages through the "Messages" folder which is annoying.

Any help would be appreciated.
    08-30-10 08:19 PM
    Did you try searching for the email folder by using the search feature? This happened to me after a service book resend, but I located the folder by opening up the keyboard and starting to type my email address for my account that was missing.
    08-30-10 08:30 PM
    Did you try searching for the email folder by using the search feature? This happened to me after a service book resend, but I located the folder by opening up the keyboard and starting to type my email address for my account that was missing.
    I did but how do you find out where the file is located? I hit the bb button but cant find where.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 08:34 PM
    Also the folder is somewhat greyed out unlike the other folders. Very very weird!

08-30-10 08:43 PM
    I see what you are saying, but if you are finding the mail folder (I'm assuming) then it is configured as an inbox - but to be sure, go to Options within email (BB button>Options) and then choose Inbox Management. For multiple inboxes, make sure the email account/folder you are talking about is checked. You may need to resend service books again if the folder appears greyed out....Ive never had that particular thing happen.
    08-30-10 08:46 PM
    It's already checked and I've already resent the service books at least 5 times and did a battery pull before and after each one. I'm lost.

08-30-10 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD