Hi, on blackberry.com, there is a Torch with this wallpaper (see attachment).
    Does anyone knows where I can get it?
    08-30-10 02:08 PM
    Hi, on blackberry.com, there is a Torch with this wallpaper (see attachment).
    Does anyone knows where I can get it?
    It's called "bubbles" and it comes standard on the phone. Go to your homescreen options and change the wallpaper to bubbles.
    08-30-10 02:16 PM
    It's called "bubbles" and it comes standard on the phone. Go to your homescreen options and change the wallpaper to bubbles.
    This is what I would do if I had a Torch! thank you!
    08-30-10 02:18 PM
    Just in case you actually want it:
    08-30-10 02:44 PM
    Is there a missing link in you post?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 02:48 PM
    Link is not missing at all. picture is perfectly visible. Use your computer not your berry to view it.
    08-30-10 02:52 PM
    Link is not missing at all. picture is perfectly visible. Use your computer not your berry to view it.
    Thank you!
    Sometimes I use my device even when my laptop is right in front of me!
    08-30-10 02:54 PM
    Do you or does anyone else have the other stock wallpapers from the Torch? I use Shai's wallpaper changer, but I want to include this & several other stock wallpapers in the rotation. Being new to BB & the Torch, I've explored some, but can't seem to find them. Thanks.
    09-08-10 11:59 PM
    Do you or does anyone else have the other stock wallpapers from the Torch? I use Shai's wallpaper changer, but I want to include this & several other stock wallpapers in the rotation. Being new to BB & the Torch, I've explored some, but can't seem to find them. Thanks.
    If you have a Torch then they should appear within the pictures icon, in the folder titled wallpaper.
    09-09-10 06:01 AM
    If you have a Torch then they should appear within the pictures icon, in the folder titled wallpaper.
    They do. But Shai's wallpaper changer uses a single, specified folder (usually on the sd card so that the ones added from here don't fill up main phone memory). What I want to do is copy certain ones over to the sd card folder so that they are included in the rotation. I can disable the wallpaper changer & manually change wallpapers. But it'd be much nicer to have them as part of the rotation.
    09-09-10 09:01 AM
    They do. But Shai's wallpaper changer uses a single, specified folder (usually on the sd card so that the ones added from here don't fill up main phone memory). What I want to do is copy certain ones over to the sd card folder so that they are included in the rotation. I can disable the wallpaper changer & manually change wallpapers. But it'd be much nicer to have them as part of the rotation.
    attached in a zip file
    09-09-10 09:14 AM
    attached in a zip file
    Thanks. I'll grab it tonight.
    09-09-10 10:19 AM
    Thank you so very much! I have been looking for this for quite awhile.
    10-01-10 04:00 PM
    Hey Noahfecks,

How do you extract the wallpaper? I've been trying to figure that out for ages LOL!

Thanks!
    10-03-10 08:54 PM
    Thanks for 'Bubbles'!!!
    11-01-10 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD