Does anyone have a clue when TEXTPLUS will be available for blackberry ? I currently use kik chat. But messages can take up to 8 hrs. to be delivered. We need TEXTPLUS and we need it now. Myself and everyone else is tired of being ripped off by the damn carriers, have to pay for the data plan & the text plan seperately. I was getting soaked $50 bucks a month for the both of them. Texts only cost a fraction of a penny to send. It's highway robbery, they should be wearing masks when they send us our bill. I can see paying $30 amonth for data & text. But those bastards nickel & dime us to death.

We need TEXTPLUS. Please come to us soon ! ! !
    08-30-10 03:42 AM
    What is your carrier?

If you are on a term and locked in, threaten to leave. You might get a better plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 04:14 AM
    US Cellular, I love the fact that you don't have to pay for any incoming calls, no matter who calls you or from what network. However the pricing for text and data for smartphone users is a bit much. Dumbphone users get unlimited text & easyedge internet( carriers version of the net ) for $24.95. Just hate getting screwed and not kissed.
    08-30-10 07:09 PM
    You could always cancel the texting and get the google voice app... it's not perfect, but it's not too bad.
    08-30-10 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD