I'm changing out my housing and I have a question. I've watched the videos and read the posts on how to change it on the Tour and feel pretty confident about doing it but when it got to moving the sensor buttons to the new housingI got a bit nervous. It looks relatively easy to remove them and replace them on the new housing but I'm completely paranoid about screwing up my phone. I have a good record with mods, haven't screwed up anything yet but I wanted to ask...I think there is a bezel on ebay that already has the sensors on it. Would it be worth it to just buy a bezel with the sensors, or does anyone with experience changing their housing think that removing the sensors is easy enough that I shouldn't worry?

Any advice would be great. And any tips on moving the sensors you have from experience would be awesome.
    Thanks!
    08-29-10 09:34 PM
    Are you talking about the top left (lock) and the top right (mute) button? These two are pretty easy to remove without damaging anything. The camera and the speaker are much more difficult...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 10:47 PM
    Yeah those are the buttons I meant...but yeah I forgot about the camera and speaker. I spent so much time on the other two things I hadn't gotten to those yet. Yikes. Definitely much more research before I attempt anything.
    08-29-10 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD