I got my 32gb sd card and my girlfriend surprised me with my fm transmitter today for my car, so I have no need to carry my Ipod with me everywhere I go now. My Ipod was 80gb but I can live with carrying one device. I'm loving my Torch
    08-29-10 08:55 PM
    I got a Jabra Cruiser for my vehicle .. using a Storm2 .. no need for anything else! Works flawlessly for me ..
    08-29-10 09:02 PM
    as much as i love my Torch like you do...
    i still use an ipod.. which is connected to my head receiver my a cable that fits on the bottom ( where you charge the ipod)
    For me it's the most acceptable sound quality that you can get..
    i don't like the AUX connection.. or the streaming as i find them inferior..
    and yeah i have all my music at 1411 kbps... ( not the 128, 160 or even 320 )
    so you're really gonna hear the difference.
    you can say.. i'm a certified audiophile.
    08-29-10 09:03 PM
    everywhere I go I see accessories for Iphone/Ipod, like allowing the device to attach to your car and play; or arm bands for using Ipod for running. So question is whether now that BB has a "media" phone, will RIM start releasing similar items? I don't want to use my Ipod anymore if not needed.
    08-29-10 11:57 PM
    everywhere I go I see accessories for Iphone/Ipod, like allowing the device to attach to your car and play; or arm bands for using Ipod for running. So question is whether now that BB has a "media" phone, will RIM start releasing similar items? I don't want to use my Ipod anymore if not needed.
    if you have a headreceiver that accepts USB..
    then all you need is the USB to Micro USB that came with the Torch and then you're good to go..
    your head receiver which most likely acts like a mini computer anyway will play all the media in the Torch..
    if it's a little advance, then you can even control the Torch from the display of your receiver.
    08-30-10 08:07 AM
    I use an iPod. It interfaces with my car stereo and just works well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD