Has anyone paid for this app? Is it worth the $49.99?

I downloaded the free trial, and it only have you 15 blocked calls. I set it by accident to block all incoming calls and it went through my 15 calls very fast.

I was just wondering if it worked as well with unknown calls and only letting your phone book entries to ring.

I work night shift, and need something that will only let my phone ring for people I need it to ring for while am sleeping.
    07-16-08 05:39 AM
    I use it and it's the best app I've ever had on my BB. Works great for letting calls come through from my address book only.
    07-16-08 08:16 AM
    I use it and it's the best app I've ever had on my BB. Works great for letting calls come through from my address book only.
    Thanks, that is what I am looking for.
    07-16-08 02:42 PM
    To be honest, while it does look like a nice app, price seems a bit steep, and you actually can setup Black & White lists yourself with profiles and exceptions without any other software (at least on my 8820). Then you just simply select which profile you want to use, and enable/disable exceptions as needed. Most people are just not aware this functionality exists as they have never read the manual.

Use that and check out Fusion Voicemail for great call management features, or YouMail for ditchmail.
    07-17-08 01:55 AM
    I purchased the Antair Call Screener and it does everything with no glitches at all.

I tried several including Black & White because of the price, but it just works right and has all the features.

You can block unknown and private numbers, have it automatically add contacts from your address book to the white list. Specify just area codes, area codes and exchanges, or individual numbers to Black List.

Its really a set and forget type of software, no headaches at all. I highly recommend it.

I'm running the trial of their Anti-Spam for BB and it looks promising as well. However, its priced same as the call screener.
    08-26-08 10:37 PM
    Anyone have an issue with your phone call getting hung up, when a call comes in that gets blocked by the program? Happens to me all the time.
    08-27-08 07:33 PM
    Anyone have an issue with your phone call getting hung up, when a call comes in that gets blocked by the program? Happens to me all the time.
    Main reason I stopped using the app
    08-28-08 05:22 AM
    Main reason I stopped using the app
    I am almost at that point as well.
    08-28-08 06:26 AM
    hasn't happened to me.
    08-28-08 08:56 AM
    So whats this application about?
    08-28-08 09:33 AM
    Don't care WHAT the app does, it would have to be bloody good to justify a cost of 50 bucks!
    08-28-08 10:54 AM
    So whats this application about?
    It is a call screener, you can set it to let your BB only ring for certain phone numbers.

For our family our Cell phone's are our only form of phones, so I need my cell phone to ring if my kids or wife try to call me during the day while I am sleeping ( Work Nights ), but I don't want it to ring for anyone else.

It will push the calls to voicemail, and not ring your phone.
    08-28-08 01:12 PM
    To be honest, while it does look like a nice app, price seems a bit steep, and you actually can setup Black & White lists yourself with profiles and exceptions without any other software (at least on my 8820). Then you just simply select which profile you want to use, and enable/disable exceptions as needed. Most people are just not aware this functionality exists as they have never read the manual.

Use that and check out Fusion Voicemail for great call management features, or YouMail for ditchmail.
    Thanks for this idea, much better than wasting $50 for this app...$10-$15 is a more reasonable price for such an application.
    06-05-09 10:56 AM
    Great app in my opinion i bought it from Handango and did a google search for Handango coupons and got 25% off when i bought it
    06-05-09 12:08 PM
    whats the link to the coupon?
    thinking about picking up icall manager light..
    06-05-09 06:12 PM
    Handango Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for handango.com not sure which ones work i know TRIAL10 works for 10% off
    06-05-09 10:07 PM
    thanks xxwckdxx!!
    06-08-09 01:48 PM
    Your welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD