Anyone having problems with the trackpad freezing? This is my 2nd device and I'm having the same issues as the last one. The screen will lag a bit, then all of a sudden the trackpad won't move. I'm able to use all the buttons, but am unable to scroll up/down/left/right. A hard reset fixes the problem .... for a while .... but I don't want to have to resort to doing this every time this occurs. VZW doesn't seem to know what is going on, so am I the only that this is happening to, or is it a common problem that is popping up??
    08-29-10 02:41 PM
    Anyone having problems with the trackpad freezing? This is my 2nd device and I'm having the same issues as the last one. The screen will lag a bit, then all of a sudden the trackpad won't move. I'm able to use all the buttons, but am unable to scroll up/down/left/right. A hard reset fixes the problem .... for a while .... but I don't want to have to resort to doing this every time this occurs. VZW doesn't seem to know what is going on, so am I the only that this is happening to, or is it a common problem that is popping up??
    I have had my bold now for a month and yesterday the same thing happen to me. I started to panic. But I remember something I learn here that most of the time a battery pull would clear things up (I think that a hard reset) anyway did that and every thing is back to normal. This was my first pull. Not sure what cause it but its fine now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 03:18 PM
    I have had that happen but while in my browser occasionally, pulling my battery more regularly and now it rarely happens
    08-29-10 07:01 PM
    Do you have a case on the BB? Sometimes a case might press against the right convenience key (camera) and if that button gets partially pressed (as if to focus) but is either not completely pressed (to complete the pic) or not released (because the case is pressing it partially), it can seem to lock the phone. Even if reassigned to non-camera, it is still a two-stage button and needs to be fully pressed or fully released.
    08-29-10 07:09 PM
    I haven't had that happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 07:18 PM
    yeah i had my bold for 2 months i just had it replaced last week........sprint has been seeing alot of peeps with this problem. just take it to the repair center and ask for a replacement. they will check it out but if u want the replacement they will do it.........hey i'm doing a hard reset on my device right now. do i need to keep it connected into the PC. or shoudl i disconnect it from the PC??????????????
    08-29-10 07:22 PM
    Well I got it the day it came out (June 7th), already got a replacement a few weeks back, and do not look forward to having to send this one back as well. Any suggestions?
    08-31-10 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD