I have 935 contacts in my default contacts, and 325 in my ATT&T address book, how do I combine them together? when I sync with Outlook only the default book sync's. I would like to get rid of the ATT, and have all of them in one file. I don't know how they got separated into two files.
    08-28-10 03:26 PM
    I'm having the same issue,,,where i have for many years synced my contacts with outlook, between my blackberrys & laptop...i have 800 phone numbers (friends, family, clients),,recently my laptop crashed & i lost all information,,, no big deal because i had recently sycned with my new torch phone! SO I THOUGHT!! the moment i opted to use the ATT&T phone book back up service,, with out my knowledge, it divided the phone book into (att&t address book=500 #'s) & (default address book= 300 #'s) so when i went to sync with my brand new PC outlook only recognizes the default address book (300 #'s) soooooo the remaining (500#'s) are locked in the phone!! (this also aplies to google sync) I AM EXTREMLY UPSET ABOUT THIS,,,,, because the only answer anyone has given me,, is that i have to manually transfer the numbers into the SIM phone book (bear in mind sim phone book only accepts name & phone number,,,home address, website, catigories,, etc,, are not allowed so all that info will be lost,, not mention doing this manually for 800 #'s will take days) IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON RESOLVING THIS ISSUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!! this has been a HUGE pain personally & for my business !!
    12-22-10 11:15 AM
    Go to my wireless and login from a PC. Shut down att addr book. After that use bbsak to remove the 4 nabsync COD files from your device and also delete them from the Java folder on your PC so att addr book will not get re-installed the next tiime you reload the OS.

The website search engine is your friend. I know this topic has been covered several time all with the same solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shansmi; 12-22-10 at 01:09 PM.
    12-22-10 01:00 PM
    What will happen to the entries that are already in the at&t addressbook when this procedure is carried out? Will they go bye bye or will they automatically move into the device contacts?

12-22-10 01:28 PM
    Once you shut down the service via the website, they get migrated to the defalut addr book I believe. Look for that option when you are turning it off.

12-22-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD