Finally! I have been waiting so long for this! I just started using the trillian beta a week ago and it is nice, but BeeJive is the best IM client I have used. I use to own it on both the iPhone and BlackBerry and nothing beat BeeJive. It is available now in beta form.

So far, it works great. I am just extremely excited that they finally came to Android!

Download link under the video...

This is Beejive for Android [Video] | andrew | Androinica
    08-28-10 11:50 AM
    Yah Beejive is an amazing IM platform. Loved it on BB. Its still in beta, so there are a few things missing on the Android version so far, but once its finished I can finally stop using the built in google talk. Built in is fairly good in froyo but missing send photos ect (which is odd since can do on other platforms, but not googles own?).
    08-28-10 12:12 PM
    Will BeeJive have adjustable fonts?
    08-28-10 12:15 PM
    Will BeeJive have adjustable fonts?
    I'm not sure. Currently it does not.
    08-28-10 12:16 PM
    Yah Beejive is an amazing IM platform. Loved it on BB. Its still in beta, so there are a few things missing on the Android version so far, but once its finished I can finally stop using the built in google talk. Built in is fairly good in froyo but missing send photos ect (which is odd since can do on other platforms, but not googles own?).
    Currently, in beta form, this is still the best IM client available for Android users. I have not had one timeout since installing it and everything has been working perfectly.
    08-28-10 12:17 PM
    Currently, in beta form, this is still the best IM client available for Android users. I have not had one timeout since installing it and everything has been working perfectly.
    Agreed. It is definitely better than all the other IM clients, and being just in beta just validates what I already knew about beejive. I pretty much just use google talk, but even on my old BB, beejive's interface, options & connection stability were all amazing and worth paying for. I just await the ability to set sound notifications, and the option to remove the icon from the notification bar.
    08-28-10 01:25 PM
    Agreed. It is definitely better than all the other IM clients, and being just in beta just validates what I already knew about beejive. I pretty much just use google talk, but even on my old BB, beejive's interface, options & connection stability were all amazing and worth paying for. I just await the ability to set sound notifications, and the option to remove the icon from the notification bar.
    Yea I keep it on vibrate. I do hope they add customization to the LED light for color changing. I would also like the ability to remove the icon from the status bar, even though it is nice knowing that you are still connected.
    08-28-10 10:56 PM
    i like it but its kind of annoying trying to type a message. i have to press space or enter after the on screen keyboard pops up before i can actually start typing my message.
    08-29-10 07:10 AM
    i like it but its kind of annoying trying to type a message. i have to press space or enter after the on screen keyboard pops up before i can actually start typing my message.
    Interesting. I open a message and the keyboard pops up, and just start Swyping instantly and everything appears right away.
    08-29-10 12:48 PM
    i wonder if my bb license key will be transferable
    08-29-10 02:20 PM
    i wonder if my bb license key will be transferable
    I'm wondring the same. I bought it for the iPhone as well, so I wonder if they will honor that purchase. My iTunes email is the same as my Google checkout email, so maybe it would work.
    08-29-10 02:22 PM
    I'm wondring the same. I bought it for the iPhone as well, so I wonder if they will honor that purchase. My iTunes email is the same as my Google checkout email, so maybe it would work.
    im hoping so, i just shot their customer support an email. ill let u guys know what happens when they respond.
    08-29-10 03:01 PM
    im hoping so, i just shot their customer support an email. ill let u guys know what happens when they respond.
    Awesome, I can't wait to see what they tell you!
    08-29-10 03:24 PM
    Would be nice if it does, but if not I will still be buying it again for Android assuming the price is reasonable.
    08-29-10 07:04 PM
    Would be nice if it does, but if not I will still be buying it again for Android assuming the price is reasonable.
    Same, I would still buy it.
    08-29-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD