Anybody use Viigo on an unlocked 9800 and have issues viewing the articles? Basically, until a battery pull, I cannot see the articles, they are blank. I have to email it to myself to view LOL.
    Its one of the apps I use the most.
    08-28-10 09:16 AM
    I miss Viigo. It isn't supported for OS6 yet, I don't think, so I haven't been able to install it on my phone.
    08-28-10 01:08 PM
    I miss Viigo. It isn't supported for OS6 yet, I don't think, so I haven't been able to install it on my phone.
    I've been running viigo on my torch for a week and I have had no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 01:21 PM
    I've been running viigo on my torch for a week and I have had no issues.

What? I asked them last week and they wrote and said it would be ready in Sept.., so what version of Viigo did you get to work on the Torch? There is NO option yet for OS6.
    08-28-10 02:14 PM
    What? I asked them last week and they wrote and said it would be ready in Sept.., so what version of Viigo did you get to work on the Torch? There is NO option yet for OS6.
    3.1.489. If I remember right I downloaded the version for Storm.....or 9700. Sorry don't remember which exactly. Put the same on my co-workers also.

08-28-10 02:25 PM
    Why don't you guys use the RSS reader that is built in with OS6?
    I am using it and it's much better than Viigo.
    08-28-10 02:33 PM
    Why don't you guys use the RSS reader that is built in with OS6?
    I am using it and it's much better than Viigo.
    The RSS is nice, but that's not all I, or I would guess others, use. Viigo for.

08-28-10 02:56 PM
    3.1.489. If I remember right I downloaded the version for Storm.....or 9700. Sorry don't remember which exactly. Put the same on my co-workers also.

hmmm if you don't mind me asking... how/where did you download the Storm specific viigo file?

EDIT: Nevermind lol, viigo support is amazing, I emailed them and literaly in 5 seconds they sent a download link to my mailbox O_o
    Last edited by Steemlives; 08-28-10 at 03:29 PM.
    08-28-10 03:22 PM
    hmmm if you don't mind me asking... how/where did you download the Storm specific viigo file?

EDIT: Nevermind lol, viigo support is amazing, I emailed them and literaly in 5 seconds they sent a download link to my mailbox O_o
    go to getviigo.com and download it from there. I think i said my device was the storm2.

Its not perfect, its a little slower than it was on my 9700 or 9000 and some of the fonts show up huge, but its better than the native rss reader.
    08-28-10 03:33 PM
    go to getviigo.com and download it from there. I think i said my device was the storm2.

Its not perfect, its a little slower than it was on my 9700 or 9000 and some of the fonts show up huge, but its better than the native rss reader.
    Thanks! got it installed and it works flawlessly feels great to have viigo back.
    08-28-10 03:37 PM
    I have the latest version. I can only read the article now if I reset the device. Frustrating because I LOVE viigo. The native RSS is nice but Viigo rocks!
    08-29-10 09:53 AM

If the font shows up big then just double tap the page and the page will adjust to show like normal. The rest is still awesome. If you want just RSS and don't want all the other supplemental modules like weather, stocks, etc. just go to ViigoNews | Viigo <--- this is just RSS only (no other junk), which I prefer and use.
    08-30-10 03:30 PM
    As indicated here, some people seem to have success with Viigo for the Storm but I'm waiting (im)patiently for the version for the Torch and OS 6 - I miss my Viigo!
    08-30-10 03:37 PM
    SO do I.. Hurry up Viigo!!!
    08-30-10 03:53 PM
    Kinda gave up on it. I rely on viigo so much. I went back to my 9700 lol

09-04-10 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD