Hi just wondering if anyone can help me. When im chatting on my blackberry messenger I can send a message but on some occassions i can't recieve any replies and the only way to get them is to turn my phone off and then on again and the reply comes through straight away. Ive tried it with my friend in the same room, sometimes the conversation is fine and other times i never get his replies but everytime I turn my phone off and on it works. Its very annoying having to do it everytime I want to recieve a message. This is only on my bbm and not SMS. Does anyone know what the problem is??? Thanks.
    08-26-10 06:25 PM
    It has happened to me recently so i called verizon n they said RIM had a network failure
    08-27-10 07:54 AM
    I've been working overnight shift and noticed a lot more outage then normal hours. It's not for a long time but maybe an hour or two then emails starts to go through.
    08-27-10 08:35 AM
    Let's hope that is because the are putting LTE in.
    Sorry, but this might be a silly question... what's LTE?
    08-27-10 10:15 AM
    It's because like everything else RIM has been doing as of late. It's unreliable. They are pushing BBM has a big marketing point but its been failing 30+% of the time lately. Because it's been so bad I've been forced just to text people because I don't know when and for how long BBM will work.
    08-27-10 10:16 AM
    Sorry, but this might be a silly question... what's LTE?
    LTE is Long Term Evolution its 4G, the next speed above 3G

It will allow for voice and data simultaneously on Verizon's network.
    08-27-10 10:17 AM
    LTE is Long Term Evolution its 4G, the next speed above 3G

It will allow for voice and data simultaneously on Verizon's network.
    Actually, although LTE is often marketed as 4G, first-release LTE is actually a 3.9G technology since it does not fully comply with the IMT Advanced 4G requirements.
    08-27-10 10:20 AM
    Does anyone no what I can do to stop it?
    08-27-10 11:47 AM
    Does anyone no what I can do to stop it?
    When pressing send touch your tongue to your nose,cross your eyes hit send. Actually there is nothing at this point. Wait it out. It will get better after network upgrades and such

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD