How can I send a video on my Bold 9650? I have friends with curves that send long video's and I can't even send a 2 second video. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!
    08-26-10 04:35 PM
    I have a curve and cannot send a video, I would be interested in how that works also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    08-27-10 01:07 PM
    I did some playing around with my 9650 and it seems that the max limit size that you can send via MMS is 2MB. Anything over that it tells me it exceeded the size limit
    08-27-10 01:41 PM
    Check out the free app youcast. It allows me to send file without any size limit.

How to use

You can download from the web site or appworld

YouCast for Blackberry

BlackBerry App World - YouCast
    08-27-10 02:14 PM
    You need to make sure under the video options, that you change the video output to MMS. That will allow you to be able to send videos with no problem.
    08-27-10 03:20 PM
    I haven't sent any video through mms but I have sent it and received it through bbm and the size limit is 6mb which is around 50 seconds for me at the highest resolution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 04:33 AM
    I haven't sent any video through mms but I have sent it and received it through bbm and the size limit is 6mb which is around 50 seconds for me at the highest resolution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And even tho, sometimes 50 seconds isn't enough to say what you wanna say!
    Would YouCast overcome that? I'm gonna check that out...

PS Anyone you send a video to has to have YouCast as well. If they don't, they need to download it.
    That is a bit of a deterrent...I'm still looking for a reasonable solution...
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 08-29-10 at 07:48 AM. Reason: more info on youcast
    08-29-10 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD